2. Taming of the stubborn one.

Start from the beginning

We arrived at my street and parked not far from my house.

"Did you like your ride, y/n?", - said Mikey helping me with helmet.

"Well, it was scary but nice", - I said taking it off and seeing my face make him smile.

I guess I'm still red.

"That's adrenaline, don't think too much of yourself", - I said with angry look, - "Anyway, thanks for driving me home safely"

"So, would you be my friend? I want to show you my dream coming true, y/n", - he said smiling brighter then the sun.

"Um... well, if you won't annoy me too much, that would be okay."

"Yay!" - Mikey jumped, - "then see you soon!"

"Y-yah, see you. Bye Draken, take care on the road you both."

I waved to them and went to my house.

***Mikey's POV***

"I told you that riding a motorcycle would tame her stubbornness" - said Draken.

It was his idea to try find her on the starion. He does know how to treat girls.

"We were lucky the train was late. Anyway, when you will confess to Emma?"

"Well, if you two end up being a couple I think I might try..." - said Draken scratching the back of his neck.

"I wasn't planning on being her boyfriend, she is just interesting." - I pouted.

"Yeah, yeah, sure." - said Draken patting my back.

I tried to kick him in his face, but he blocked it. I sighed.

We sat on our motorcycles and left the street.

***Y/n POV***

"I'm home!" - I screamed taking my shoes off.
"Nee saaan!~" - I heard my sister running towards me to hug, - "We got a surprise from daddy!"
"What, a surprise?" - I was confused.

Then I saw my dad holding a puppy on his arms. I fell on my knees crying, dad laughed and came closer.

"Here", - he gave me a small piece of fur and happiness, that was waving his tail quickly and looked right in my eyes.

"Woof!" - he said and continued staring at me.

"Nice to meet you too!", - I said and hugged him, - "Dad, thank you... thank you so so so much!"

"Since we have a big house now, I'm not against having a dog here. I just saw him all alone on the street and thought "my daughters would definitely bring him home" so I just did it before you find him." - Dad laughed, I was crying, sister hugged me and the puppy licked her face. Mom joined our moment of happiness taking photos on phone and camera at the same time.

"How would you call him?" - asked mom.

"Hmm... he is beige and chubby, and so happy... like the sun..." I said looking at him enchanted.

"Let's call him Taiyo!" said my sister excited.

"What a nice name! Even in the most cloudy and dark days, there would be the sun in our house", - said Dad.