20th Chapter - Sleeping

Start from the beginning

     Lamy looked disappointed, "B- But... I want to spend more time with you. We didn't get a chance to drink sake before, right? So I think we should do it right now."

     Y/n blushed even more, "A- A- Ahh~ That is what you meant,"

     "Hm? Then what is in your mind?"

     "N- Nothing..."

     Y/n then let Lamy enter his room and Y/n went toward the kitchen to take the sake they haven't drunk before. It was because of the shock from Lamy, that is why she had to refuse to drink with Y/n.

     But on the other hand, Y/n was standing still in the kitchen with a red face. "What should I do? What will happen if she is drunk? I mean, she was uncontrollable when she was drunk and now, she is even in my room."

     Y/n then returned to her room and found Lamy standing while looking at his desk. "There is no secret on my desk, though" he chuckled.

     Lamy then turned around as if she didn't look at it, "I- I didn't look at it! D- Don't misunderstand it Onii-san."

     He then walked toward his desk, where Lamy stood in front of it. "There is only my paper for university and some manga, though. Fufu, what are you looking at, Lamy-chan?"

     "N- Nothing."

     "Heee... Really?"

     "W-Well, actually... I am looking at that photo." Lamy pointed at a photo where Y/n with his little sister, Miko. 

     "Eh? I- It is just Mikocchi." Y/n got panicked a little, "Y- You are not jealous, right?"

     "O- Of course not, Baka Onii-san!" Lamy then looked at the photo again, "It is just, suddenly something came on my mind... Mikocchi must feel lonely without you, Onii-san."

     "W-Well..."

     "Both of you, have already lived together since kids. And you suddenly moving out to another town... She must be..."

     Y/n patted Lamy's head, "Well... I already talked with Mikocchi, you don't have to worry. She is already fin-"

    "Are you sure, she is fine?"

    "Eh?"

    "What if she didn't tell you that she is fine you are going away? What if she is afraid of being lonely? What if she wants you to stay by her side? What if she wants you to spoil you more? What if she is afraid that you..."

    "L- Lamy-chan?" 

    Y/n was surprised because of Lamy's tone which got higher and her voice became louder as if she was shouting.

    "I- I am sorry, Onii-san." She then took the sake on Y/n's hand, "Should we just... drink the sake?"

    "O- Okay..." Y/n felt something wrong within her expression but he didn't have the guts to ask that. They just then spent their time together drinking some sake and chatting until midnight.

    "Onii-san~ Onii-san~" and of course. She got drunk

    "Lamy-chan, you should go back to Mikocchi's roo-"

    "YADAAA YADAAAA!! Lamy-chan wants to sleep with Onii-san!!!"

    "W- Wait, wait... Lamy-ch..." Y/n suddenly looked at Lamy who staring deeply into his soul, 

    "Does Onii-san, hate me?"

     " I mean... We don't have enough time, that is why... I want to sleep with you, Onii-san... Just... for tonight..." 

     Y/n looked away of guilty, "I can't... Lamy-chan... Even though I want... But... At least, I want to do it when you are awake, that is why..."

     Y/n was surprised because suddenly Lamy crawled onto him and... fell asleep there, "Zzzz" Y/n's face was blushing hard, "That is what she meant, huh?" while palming his face.

     But of course, that would make Y/n better because... "It looks more Lamy-chan~" Y/n chuckled and patted her head which leaned on his right arm. But Y/n suddenly felt something from the door, "Mikocchi, you there right?"

     Miko was surprised because her Onii-chan knew that she was spying on them for a while. She then entered the room with a red face and looked away from her Onii-chan

     "What you doing there?"

     "I- I thought you are going to do something indecent to Lamy-chan, and I am going to stop you if you do. I mean, Lamy-chan is a pure girl."

     "It looks like you won't stop me, though." 

     "I am! Baka!"

     Y/n then patted his left place where it was free and asked her to sit there. Miko then moved toward him with a red face and looked at Lamy for a while. "Mikocchi?"

    Miko was a little bit jealous that she immediately put her head on his chest too. "I- I am going to sleep here too!"

    Y/n found her little sister is just too cute right now "Fufu, well

    Y/n found her little sister is just too cute right now "Fufu, well. Do as you like~" while patting her head. While patting both Lamy and Miko, all of them were getting sleepy and they closed their eyes together. 

    "Goodnight, Lamy-chan. Mikocchi."

    Y/n chuckled because they were already asleep. But after a while, there was a voice came out from his left and right.

"Don't leave me, Onii-chan"

"Don't leave me, Onii-san"

*TO BE CONTINUED*

Source pict:

Lamy: https://twitter.com/Sco_ttie/status/1437343443404005381?t=mPaRuckcJLD8_SEHYwUz3Q&s=35

Miko: https://rare-gallery.com/uploads/posts/1197518-anime-anime-girls-digital-art-artwork-2D-portrait-display.jpg