Billy was drinking some soda while I sipped on some milkshake!

"Mm! This milkshake is really good! Here, try some." Looking at me, Billy puts his straw into my drink. Taking a sip.

"Mm! It....good!" Billy say's. His voice, muffled.

Looking directly at Billy, I give him a very big grin.

Glancing at me, immediately Billy swallows too hard causing him to choke on the drink.

My eyes widen,

'OH. DANG-' Sitting close to him, I start smacking him on his back. But it wasn't working.

"Miss....! Call for....help!!" Billy manages to say through his coughs.

"Oh, ya! You're right-"

"They're gonna do the fireworks, soon! We need to get to the Ferris wheel right now, so we can get a nice view!" A lady complained, causing me to get distracted.

"We need to go to the Ferris wheel to get a good view!" I whisper-yell.

Billy, taking his last few coughs before looking at me.

"Ya....let's go!" Billy say's, smiling weakly.

••••

Making it to the Ferris wheel, we take a seat. The line not being too long.

After everyone gets on, the Ferris wheel starts to move up.

"Alrighty, everyone! We're gonna stop the ride here so you all can get a good view of the fireworks! Enjoy, lovely couples!" Looking at Billy, Billy shakes his head.

"It's alright, just ignore that. He's talking about the other people on the ride."

BILLY POV;
'We're just friends....' I think to myself, pulling myself together.

"Hey, Billy look! The fireworks!" Looking up, I let out a small gasp.

"They look so pretty, don't they?" Y/N asks me.

"Ya...." I say. But I wasn't even looking at the fireworks, I had all my eyes on Y/N.

Immediately, I shake my head, keeping my gaze down.

••••

Y/N POV;
"That was such a great show! The people that planned all this really outdid themselves." I say, impressed.

"They did!" Billy agrees, smiling.

"Well, the carnival should be ending pretty soon and we did almost everything. I think I'm gonna start getting ready to go home," I say, yawning a little.

"Same. My bodies getting a bit sore from all the ride's. Can I assist you home?" Billy politely asks.

"Ya, sure! Do you have your bike?" Billy nods.

"Ya, you too?" I nod.

"Great! Let's get going, then." Billy say's, walking me to the Exit of the Carnival. Side by side.

 Side by side