1

Hello BP's Diary,

Hello there little diary! My name is Bell Pepper! It's really nice to meet you, er.. should i say, nice to write in you? Unless you're NOT an inanimate object, then still, nice to meet you!

Huh.. where do I even begin? I've never written in a book before, I usually never need to write things down, that might sound weird but it's true, I guess I should probably start from why i'm writing in this

So yesterday was my 14th birthday, Awesome right? Even though it was a big birthday for me, It was just a sorta normal day for me, and that's always fine with me! I don't have big birthday parties like other kids, I just like little things because as much as I may sound like a.. what do they call it? Wimp? Big events sorta scare me.

Anyways, like I said, my 14th birthday was yesterday! I had so much fun! My dad always manages to find time out of his day to hangout with me for my birthday, and i'm happy about that! My dad is probably the most awesome and smartest adult i've seen in the world, He can make these huge phones that can do almost anything! I even overheard him saying one of his "special" phones always asked for food and ate cookies, I never saw this "special" phone because my dad always said he went somewhere and never came back and that I was too small to remember, so I guess he kinda ran away when I was a baby, I wish I could see him one day though!

Like I said, my dad always managed to find time out of his work to spend my birthday with me, this year, he got me this very book to write in! he said that now that i'm getting older, I should start writing down plans to read back on when i'm much more older, like an adult. I'm not exactly sure what to write in this just yet, all I have so far is this just me talking about my birthday and my dad.

I should probably write down what kind of house I live in, most kids live in normal houses that are on the ground, like grass, but I don't live in a house. Like I said earlier, my dad makes these huge phones, and he says he always needs a big space to make those phone, and I guess a normal house isn't enough space, so Me and him live in this big old building, Oh! and it's on a cloud! cool right?? Whenever I'm in my room and look out the window, I get scared when I look down, living in a cloud sounds cool, but when you see how far the cloud is from the ground, You'll understand why it's pretty scary.

I had that fear for about 13 years until last year on my 13th birthday, that year, My dad finally allowed me to spend time on Earth instead of MeCloud, as we both called it. I was excited but I was scared, until that point, I've never been on Earth for 13 years because Dad always forbid me, said it's for "Safety" reasons, he probably was just scared i'd run off or someone would steal me, But I don't even know where I would run off to and who would wanna steal a weird kid like me? I even asked him that and he said that one, I should never call myself a weird kid, and two, he said that I was special and that the safety reason was private, so I guess I can't really ask more questions.

Anyways, I was allowed to be on Earth after I turned 13, I used an air-balloon to get down to Earth on since there technically is no other way to get there from a cloud. Of course, Dad always says to be back home by sunset, and that's understandable, I always follow that rule because I don't like getting in trouble! otherwise i'd have to stay in my room, which is sometimes boring because yeah, my room has cool stuff in it but I'll get bored of it eventually.

Being on Earth kinda was cool, the grass was real nice to feel and seeing trees in front of me was amazing, Whenever I read about them in my books, I always gaze at the pictures of them, and whenever I saw them from the cloud, they looked super tiny! But seeing them being huge in front of me was something I think I will remember for the rest of my living lives.

There wasn't much to see in the forest I wandered around for for a few days, but I did like seeing the birds and animals around, I even saw a crab in a small beach I came across, But when I picked it up, it just pinched me! I always forgot they could do that, but It was no matter. Like I said. I always returned to my home before sunset, and It takes a good 5 minutes to get from Earth to MeCloud on an Air-Ballon, so in those 5 minutes, I always gaze at the sunset, It's really pretty but what I think is more prettier is seeing the stars at night, But It kinda sucks because It's always from my window and it's not as pretty as how it looks in my books, their more brighter and there's lots, but from my window, I could only see at least 15 or 20 in the sky, But that's okay, hopefully someday I get to see at least 1,000 of them.

Golly, I think I've officially run out of things to talk or write about in this diary, hopefully when I put this thing down, I'll remember more things to write in, but for now it will have to wait, and besides, Dad is calling me for lunch

Have a nice day, Diary!
Bells signing off! ♡