"Expect cursing and how to get fuck " Huisang mumbled which wangji didn't able to hear....

"Huh...did you said something?" Wangji ask confusely

"Nothing...nothing...I didn't Said anything...." Huisang said with neverous smile.....

They two are roaming in the market...while buying some items...suddenly Huisang notice that some boys are looking at wangji butt which is swaying.....

Husiang cover wangji back from those bastards....by coming infront of wangji back......

They walk in many shops...after sometime yibo feel hungry....they go to a restaurant....but they didn't know that this restaurant in which they go....is the most expensive restaurant in cici town..
Only royal family and prime minister and their young sons or daughter can afford this restaurant.....

Unknown to them a figure is looking at them...especially wangji.....

Wangji and husiang order a lot of foods.......food comes and they eat it....the food it so delicious....especially the chicken.....

After their food....a waiter approach them with the bills....he gave the bills...
Husiang said...

"Wangji give money "

"But I don't have money "

"What....but....its useless to talk with a dumb guys.....ok I will pay for it....."

"Hey...who you say dumb.....I just forget it...understand...."

Husiang pay the money....but waiter stop them...by saying....

"You haven't pay the total bills..."

"What ..." Both said..

"The money you give it not enough for the one dish which you eat...." Waiter said to them

"I am sorry...please wait....I will definitely pay you.... your total money...
I just forget my money at my house"
Wangji said....

"OH...you are from those who didn't pay money after eating delicious foods..."

They tries to touch wangji wrist....but Suddenly wangji is pulled by someone...
His head touch on the hard chest...and the smell of the person seems so familiar......

"How you dare to touch her?" 

The voice is cold and is very familiar to him....he notice many knee down there..
He look up and find wuxian...who is looking at waiter with dangerous eyes...

"Wuxian gege....you are here"  wangji ask cutely...which gain wuxian attention..

But wuxian didn't reply....he throw the money at waiter face and drag wangji from there

Husiang doesn't know....should he follow them...and he didn't want to be third wheel in the couple....so he didn't follow them.....he leave from there but go to roaming in the market....

Meanwhile our xianwang couple

Wuxian drag wangji from there....they walk until they find a silent place...
Wuxian push wangji on wall and trap him....in his arms....And ask his voice cold and no emotion in it......wuxian look very dangerous....right now...

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN'T COME HERE...IF YOU COME HERE ....WHY YOU DIDN'T BRING GUARDS WITH YOU ?"

Hi readers....do you like the chapter?
What will wuxian do with wangji?
Why  wuxian is angry?

Guys If there would be 45 votes on this chapter.....I will update...any story...which you want to read (tell me in comment) if  there 45 votes in this story....so I will update the story which you want to read or if not...so you have to wait for updates.....

Anyways....want to know what gonna to happen....so Wait for next chapter..
I will try to update it  soon...

Stay happy stay safe 😊

Bye bye 👋 👋