"N-nothing" wangji lied....wuxian know that wangji is telling him lie....but he Don't want to force wangji....so he leave the topic.....

"Ok....and why are you looking at us? Enjoy the function......." wuxian said without any emotion......

After that everyone again starting to enjoying the function....

●●●●MANY DAYS PASSES ●●●●

It almost one week to wangji.....wangji makes some new friends there (palace)..
And now want to know who is his friends....so name of his friends is
Bun(Rabbit) shin(dog) runa(cats) little apple ( horse)...

These are the wangji new friends......
Wangji sometime in evening To go to market with husiang...to fresh his mind

The whole palace is busy in solving the kingdom problems.......many time all the prince have to go outside the palace and didn't for two or three days....

Meanwhile wuxian and wangji bond have not turn any twist...wuxian barely spent his time with wangji....

When wuxian is not there.....wangji was sad....but now he is better with his new friends....

Today is the Moon night festival in cici town....everyone is going there...expect queen and wangji.....King fengzi is going with cheng....other princes are not here..
Because they are busy in case.....

In room...

"Mother...I also want to go" wangji whined....

"Baby...I have Tell you na...that in our coustom...we...mean we queen not leave from there" queen lu said....

In a few days...wangji become close queen lu......wangji feel very happy around queen lu....queen lu sometimes remind his mother....he always think...how his mother doing...he didn't meet her after his marriage....and most important thing did his father tell his mother that he get married to crown prince of Wei kingdom.....

"Ah...mother...you even not helping me.." wangji Said cutely.....

"Mother...I want to go there...please...please....please....my cute young mother...please " now wangji trying to blackmailing queen lu by his cute puppy eyes......

Queen lu tries her best to not look at wangji puppy eyes....

When wangji saw that his puppy eyes is also not working....he stood up from there and leave the room......

At garden....

Wangji sitting near the water fountain..
The fountain is so beautiful....and husiang is standing beside wangji...
Wangji have a cute pout on his face and it seems like he is thinking something ..

Suddenly he yelled " idea...."
Which scared husiang....husiang put hi one hand of chest....

"What the heck wangji? Why did you yelled?"

Wangji ignore his friends anger tone...he said excitedly
"Huisang...I found out that we can also go there without anyone get to know "

"How?" Husiang said.....Basically husiang is also excited for the cici town moon night festival....

Wangji gesture him...to come near him...
Wangji says something on his eyes.....
And husiang and wangji share give a naughty smile....

Two figure who is covering their faces with veil...is looking here and there....
The whole cici town is decorated.....
In every shop red lantern is decorated with some notes.......

"Wow....wangji....what a plan.." Husiang said....

"I said na...that my plan always works...I know everything " wangji Said proudly...