Chapter 19

The portal to purgatory from the demon realm wasn't far, but you and Meliodas were technically traitors so you had to be quick about it. The demon realm actually hadn't changed much in the last three millennia, the three of you noticed. You reached the portal without any issues, peering into it. "We should hold onto each other so we don't get separated," you suggested. Rather than hold hands like you were thinking, they smashed you in between them, hugging tightly before jumping in. You giggled at their silliness, they were so different but very much alike.

You arrived in purgatory, the Lilith sandwich still intact. The eerie landscape and monsters weren't intimidating to you, it felt nostalgic considering the Demon King sent you three here to train some days. "The Triad of Death has returned home," the Demon King announced, "Have you come to pledge your allegiance to me? I saw the way those lowly beings you called friends looked at you as if you were monsters." His presence had always made you uncomfortable, but you had Meliodas and Zeldris by your side right now. "How intriguing. So I was right, the daughter of Keir and Layla possesses the ability to transfer and amplify power to another," he chuckled sinisterly. "What are you talking about, father?" Zeldris questioned him.

"I'm surprised you hadn't figured it out in all these years. Keir and Layla's daughter possessed the Light God Slayer ability yes, but that wasn't the only reason I chose for her to grow up with you two," the Demon King explained, "You were named the Triad of Death because I planned that you two would sleep with her. I didn't think it'd take this long for my plan to come to fruition though." You felt Meliodas and Zeldris tense. "Though, I didn't foresee you fucking her at the same time, this may be why you all have dramatically increased power now. You'll be unstoppable."

You all went into Assault Mode, not only did he strip you away from your family and turn you into a war machine, he brought you to his home for his sons to have their way with you. You love that the Demon Princes have their way with you but that the Demon King planned it was fucked up. "The goddess clan has resurrected the other two Archangels just now. They want nothing but to destroy you, your lover, and your clan. You are preparing to fight the wrong being," the Demon King chastised you, "They'll view you as nothing but monsters but here you'd be revered."

Meliodas started forming balls of compressed dark magic, Zeldris grabbed his sword and imbued it with Hellblaze, and you activated your Devil Slayer magic. "You three need to learn your place," the Demon King roared, slashing his gigantic sword at you. You ran up his right arm, Zeldris ran up his left, and Meliodas went straight down the middle. You heard Meliodas yell, "Trillion Dark" as he launched a seemingly infinite number of tiny concentrated dark magic balls at his father. Zeldris yelled as he brought his sword down on one of his father's horns, slicing it off. "Devil's Rage!" you yelled, dark magic pouring out of your hands into the Demon King's eyes.

"Lilith isn't some tool to be used to get stronger!" Zeldris argued with the Demon King. Meliodas chimes in, "She's much more to us than that!" You three continue your barrage of attacks, all of them seeming to be effective. "I love her!" the brothers yell in unison. "You don't have the capacity for love, your minds have just been warped by her!" the Demon King roared. They had had enough of their father talking shit about their lover. Meliodas pulled out Lostvayne, he and his brother then flew at their father striking hard down the middle yelling, "Tyrant Killing!" You started focusing your Devil Slayer magic, 'Guys, I have a plan to ensure we can destroy the curses and Commandments,' you spoke to them in your mind.

'What's that?' you heard Zeldris in your head, 'Helpful, we can communicate telepathically now,' Meliodas voice rang in. 'Great I have to hear your's in my head too?' Zeldris commented in an exasperated tone. 'No bickering, we're busy. I'm going to absorb the Demon King's power by using Dark Liberator. With your Devil Slayer magic I shared, you'll be immune. After I absorb it, well you know what to do,' you instructed. You heard both of them chuckle in your head before they landed another hit on the Demon King, knocking him off balance and creating the perfect opportunity for you to launch your attack.