Kiss or Get Off The Pot

Börja om från början

"Next...Kendall. Kendall, you did a nice job. It was good. But you were part of that turn trio. And you know it could have been better." Kendall nods with a quiet yes.

"And next...Nia. If you are not born with it, you just have to work harder. If you're not flexible, it's gonna take you longer to get the flexibility than somebody that is naturally flexible. "

"And last on the bottom...Mackenzie. Mackenzie...you danced way over here for me. Instead of way over there for the judges. That's why you're not up there."

Sarah ended up being on the middle row for the winning group number.

"And on the top of the pyramid is...Cassandra for her winning group and her perfect scoring solo. From now on I expect nothing less than perfect scores from you."

*Cassandra's Interview*

"I am super excited to be on the top of the pyramid. Abby said she'll only accept perfect scores from me from here on out. That makes me nervous, I mean no nobody's perfect, right?"

"This week we will be traveling to...In10sity Dance competition in Cleveland, Ohio." Abby slowly rolled her head towards the moms who burst out laughing. "You know what Ohio means?"

Cassie didn't know what Ohio meant or why everyone was either laughing or cringing. She just hoping someone would fill her in eventually.

"We're doing a group routine. It's contemporary ballet." Cassie beamed and bounced on her toes at this news, she loves ballet numbers. "Aptly titled, 'Broken Dolls.' You are my dolls. Right? People think of you that way. America's sweethearts. But now you're broken."

"And you let everybody see it," she said in a whisper

"We also have a duet. And the name of the duet is 'That Girl Has Gotta Be Kissed.' I just judged Dancing with the Stars. All about that carriage, that hold. The man has to be able to lead. Maddie, you will be the female lead in the duet."

"I'm looking for the boy, I'm looking for the he," Holly says.

"And your partner is Gino. Gino from Cathy's former team. He's here in Pittsburgh and will be arriving later."

"And I have one solo this week and it's going to Cassandra it's called 'Bird Box' it's a contemporary piece."

"All right, moms dismissed." The moms start to file out of the studio leaving Abby to focus her attention on the girls. "Spread apart. Warm up Warm up."

THREE DAYS TO COMPETITION

"Make sure your back is arched and your chin is slightly lifted" Abby criticizes as they learn the group dance.

This dance is shaping up to be one of Cassie's favorite dances, sure it's a contemporary piece but it has a lot of ballet techniques and that is what Cassie happens to be best at.

"It's not about being pretty, but it's about being rigid and having, like, lines and sculpted body." Cassie just knew the costumes and makeup for this dance were going to be absolutely amazing.

WITH THE MOMS

"I don't like that Abby kept saying our kids are bad losers." Christi states

"They're not." Melissa responds quickly, "They're not sore losers."

There were five sad little girls and four moms trying to console them." Jill was also been quick to respond.

"I knew she was gonna twist it and make it sound like they were poor sports. It...this was a larger picture." Holly hoped in.

*Amelia's Interview*

"They're not wrong about the girls not being poor sports, but it's like the moms are trying to completely discredit the select team as if they hadn't been working hard throughout the whole week."