Julia snapped her head to the left hearing a low growl, hands flickering maroon as she rose her hand and took a mid-step only for a hand to tug her right back.

"What are you doing?" Robin asked her, drawling her eyebrows together, tugging the witch back. "You actually weren't going to go out there were you?" Julia shrugs hesitating but nods.

"Maybe I was." Julia says wiggling from Robin's grasp and continued down, Robin frowns at her words before jogging after her.

"You know, outside of D&D, I am no hero." Eddie says, which only Steve got to hear. "I see danger and I just turn heel and run. Or at least that's what I've learned about myself this week."

"Give yourself a break man." Steve pats his chest, when Eddie held him back stopping his tracks.

"See?" Eddie paused pointing down at the three woman walking down the path.

"The only reason I came in here was cause those ladies came in straight after you." Steve turned away from him to the woman, his heart warmed up. "Now, I was too ashamed to be the one who stayed behind. But Byers right there, she didn't hesitate not for a second."

Steve looked at her, though she wasn't looking, her head staring straight ahead with Nancy talking with her. His eyes sparkled thinking of all the goods things that have come out of there time in the upside down. "Not one second. She just dove right in. Now, I don't know, what she's keeping from you, but if I were you. I would trust that it isn't anything bad."

Steve darted his gaze from Julia and back over to Eddie. "Cause that, was as unambiguous a sign of true love as these cynical eyes have ever seen."

The ground shook again, Robin launched herself onto Julia gripping her by the arms. "Okay, second on my list of least favorite things, earthquakes. Seriously, I'm unsteady enough as it is."

Julia held her arms noticing a figure moving away from them, Nancy ran down jumping over the vines, "Nancy!" Robin shouted moving away from Julia. "Where are you going?"

The two guys heard Robin's voice over the rumbling of the earthquake, and quickly ran after them. Julia stumbled into Nancy's back quickly steady herself seeing what she was seeing.

"Come on." Nancy utters walking down the path, they saw the house, weird how it was the only house there which made Julia wonder why.

Nancy nudge the door open, it was an exact copy of the Wheeler home but not really? Vines were covering every inch of the house, white flakes floating in the air around them when they entered.

"Might be time to get a maid, Wheeler." Robin said managing to bring humor to the silence.

"Come on." Nancy says walking over to the stairs. "I don't want to stay here longer than we have to." Julia, Eddie and Robin followed after the girl into her bedroom.

Nancy reached into her closet, were an old shoe box sat, taking it over to her desk drawer opening the top, the girl only grew confused when they're weren't any guns. "Those aren't guns." Eddie says from behind her stating the obvious.

"I mean, these heels are pointy but I was hoping for a deadly projectile." Robbin says, Nancy ruffled through the paper, closing the lid giving up.