Story Info and Bio

Izuku will have a beyond genius-level intellect. The official level of his IQ will be 350. He will be slightly insane and will have suicidal tendencies. He has a few connections in the criminal underworld. Izuku is 22 years old like most of class 1-A.

Izuku is a realist, he accepts that some people have power and others don't. His quirk first activated a month after he ran away. In this story, he will hate some heroes. The story starts when he arrives at U.A.

Izuku's uniform is Dazai's port mafia uniform, just without the cast. He looks the same as in the anime just with no freckles. No one from his past will recognize him cause they're stupid. Nezu will be his best friend.

Now U.A will be a university just like all my stories. Eri will be Aizawa and Midnight's daughter. Bakugou is an even bigger asshole and people just stay away from him. There will be a Deku squad.

His quirk is called no longer human, it can cancel out any quirk and it's a passive quirk. He will be Eri's godfather. He will be a teacher at U.A . He hates All Might and Bakugou. The Deku squad will consist of Uraraka, Idia, Denki, Jirou, and Momo.

Izuku is a master at hand-to-hand combat and any type of bladed weapon. He knows how to use any type of gun and explosive. He's the greatest strategist ever and knows how to kill anyone in just 3 moves or less. He usually keeps a few throwing knives and 2 1254 Beretta 9mm pistols with armor-piercing rounds. He is a master at torture and interrogation and that is what he teaches. He will kill villains.