With You I'm Born Again

Start from the beginning

"You're up to something, aren't you?" She asked her husband. Johanna pulled her giggling and gave her a reassuring hug, Toby did the same.
"Take care kids!" Benjamin suddenly cupped her in his arms and bid their kids goodbye before he walked inside the house carrying her in bridal style.
"Put me down!!!" She snapped at him in surprise.
"I'm only following tradition, dear wife." He bowed to kiss her lips which totally surprised her. They were already by the door of the master's bedroom. Ben didn't put her down on the bed like what she expected from him, instead he walked inside the bathroom and put her down there. The tub is already full of warm water with rose petals on it.

"You kept on complaining it was too hot during the feast this afternoon, so here you go." He smiled at her, proud of his little surprise. Elle knows this man is up to something, she can tell by the way he grins at her.
He reached and embraced her again, his hands reaching for the hook of her wedding gown before she hit his hand in embarassment. Ben giggled again.
"Just kidding." He grinned and left her inside the bathroom. That was only then, she was able to breathe comfortably. What will happen next? She asked, thoughts were becoming uncomfortable and stressful. She covered her face with her palms and stayed inside the bathroom for so long. The water was very inviting as well as the flowery scent of rose petals in it.

She remained inside the water after washing herself with her favorite liquid soap and shampoo. When she felt her muscles relaxed already, she stood up and brushed her teeth. She wanted to stay longer to avoid her tease of a husband but she knows him well, a little longer and he'll come inside without knocking with a thought that something have already happened to her.
She closed her eyes tightly for the last time, her heartbeat is racing.

Ben heard the clicking sound of the bathroom door, he knew she'd stay longer than the usual inside after he teased her. He'd made sure he'd given her just enough stress and teasing so she'll take time to try and figure out how to avoid him. He smiled at himself, the past month and a few weeks they've been together in that house by the sea, drew them closer and he just knows how to get to Elle's nerves.

Her delay gave him enough time to prepare his real surprise for her. Good thing Johanna and Anthony's plan worked pretty well.

He heard her footsteps again and he started gliding his fingers on the white keys of the piano. He personalized the intro of the song to make sure he can get her attention with the music and when he was sure he already did, as he heard her footsteps drawing near him, he started with a lower melody as his voice accompanied the soft music coming from the instrument.

Nellie walked towards where the music was coming from. Just outside the master's bedroom, right at the hall leading to the staircase is Ben, sitting in front of a piano she knows very well. She swallowed hard trying not to shed a tear as she walked closer to her husband.

"Come... give me your softness...
Comfort me through all this madness.
Woman don't you know with you, I'm born again." He started singing, Nellie can't take her eyes off of him, she never knew he can play. She had no idea he'll get her piano back to this house as well.

"Come...give me your sweetness.
Now there's you, there is no weakness.
Lying safe within your arms
I'm born again" he continued.
Nellie touched the piano beside her as she stared at Ben, her tears starting to form into huge crystals in her eyes.

"I was half, not whole...
In step with none..."
Ben was looking at her eyes. His eyes were as misty as hers.
"Reaching through this world...
In need of none..." He held her hand and kissed the back of her palm before he gently pulled her beside him while singing.

"Come show me your kindness...
In your arms I know I'll find this.
Woman, don't you know
With you I'm born again
Lying safe with you I'm born again"
he continued playing the piano with his right hand while his left just held her hand.