eighteen

'𝑻𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔,
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆'

Bucky

Mallory has been in bed the past week, refusing to see anyone but Tony.

After I heard, after Tony told me, actually, they are siblings. Well, it wasn't really surprising to me.

Tony had already told everyone -except Wanda and Pietro who were on a mission with Steve who already knew about the situation-and everyone took it, well, not as surprising as Mallory and Tony who apparently didn't know shit.

I arrive outside of the place I've been wanting to see for a few days before.

I go to the cafeteria and wait before the man approaches making me motion my hands at the chair on the opposite of me.

"Sit, Miles. We have a lot catching up to do." I say making Miles clench his jaw.

Oh so he is mad. Great.

"Mallory apparently doesn't want me here, why did you decide to pay me a visit, Bucky?" He asks.

"Mallory wants you here. She just can't admit it because you were too much of a pussy to tell her that your Starks." I grin sarcastically.

"I know!" He whines and I grimace. "I just, I didn't think she'd ever meet Tony." He says and I roll my eyes at his stupid excuses.

"So if you ever met her again, would you tell her?" I ask and he gives me a stern look. "Be honest, for once."

"No. I wouldn't." He answers looking at his lap.

"Why?" I ask waiting for a logical answer.

"Because I don't trust Tony around her. She's always been my sister and not his." He says and I scoff.

"At this moment, she's probably balling her eyes out with Tony because he had actually been supportive since she first talked to him, even when Fury saw heras the enemy at first, Tony was honest." I say and he looks at me. Before he speaks I stand up. "I think Im done here."

I enter my car heading to the compound. Wanda and Pietro must be home by now and I really should say a thank you to both of them. Even if they weren't here they always called Mallory. Pietro isn't a bad person after all.

~

Mallory

Wanda and Pietro have arrived and im waiting for James to come sit with me.

Before that I pull my phone out to enter the groupchat me, Wanda and Pietro have.

pew pew gang🔫

Me

You guys are assholes. You came back and didn't even say hello to me.

Quickdidlo

Why didn't u say hi?

Cosmos wife

Leave her alone.im on my way to ur room Mal<3

Me

first, Pietro go fuck urself.second thanks wands<3

Quickdildo

I hate u girls

Me

Right back at ya kid

I close my phone placing it on my nightstand before Wanda knocks.

"Come in."I say sitting up on my bed a Wanda enters with a smile.

"Hey,i uh heard..."She says closing the door behind her as she sits on the end of the bed, since Shady's on the couch.

"Yeah. Who thought I'd be a Stark?"I say sarcastically and she shrugs.

"To be honest, I wasn't really surprised."She says.

"What?!"I exclaim making her laugh.

"Well, all three of you are basically same people, no offence, you're the better version."She says and I shake my head.

"Non taken. And thanks, im flattered. To be honest I don't know if I wanna see my brother for while."I shrug looking at her.

"Which one?"She says with a smile making me laugh.

"Miles, I don't think I would've made it the past week without Tony."I answer pursing my lips.

"Well, you made it years without your brother."She says and I sigh.

"Yeah, but I never knew anything about Tony. Wanna watch Gossip Girl with me?"I say and she nods happily, sitting next to me as I put on the fourth episode of season three.

Dear Upper Easters...

~

After of watching the whole season with Wanda, I hear James' footsteps on their way to my room.

He knocks and comes in after I yell 'come in.'.

He sees us and we flash an innocent smile as we eat tacos.

I had called Kitty halfway the season and told him to buy us taco, he asked why him, and I told him that im, a sister he had no idea about so he had to do it.

You're so manipulative,i love it.

Kai,you're my favorite sibling.

"How many tacos did you eat?"He asks,closing the door behind me.

"Actually,im gonna go annoy Pietro.Come on Shady."Wanda says after clearing her  thrat making me roll my eyes at the last part.When the door closes,James turns to me,sitting next to me.

"How are you feeling,doll?"He asks putting one of his arms on my bare thigh.

"After all those tacos and siblings?Great."I joke making him throw me a look which makes me laugh.

"Are you planning on talking to Miles?"He asks making my small fall, but eventually deciding to mess with him.

"Are you planning on talking to Miles?"I repeat as I try hiding my smirk, failing.

"Doll."He frowns.

"Doll."

"How old are you, five?"

"How old are you five?"

"Okay, that's it."He picks me up bridal style making me yell,as he laughs.

He's in front of the open window as I look down and back at him with an 'are you serious?' look.

"That won't do shit to me, Fucky."I say and he frowns at the nickname.

"Fucky?"He chuckles.

"Yeah."I nod.

"Why?"

"Because you fuck me and people call you Bucky. Could it be any easier to guess."I say and he walks to the bed throwing me in it before sitting beside me.

"Okay,Chandler Bing."He says and I grin at the idea of watching friends together.

"Lets watch friends."I say and before he can say anything I put it on the TV.

"We were on a break!"Ross yells and me and James roll our eyes.

"He always says that."I say and James turns to me.

"Would you forgive him if he did that?"He asks and I shake my head.

"I would break his dick to two pieces and sell it to his annoying ass mother."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------