Chapter 1

You walked into S.W.A.G feeling horrible. Once you got in you sat at your desk and put your head down. Just as you sat down you heard a voice. "Hey bestie we're eating Chicken wings in the man's nest. Just thought to let my best friend know!" You heard your best friend Chapa say. You smiled and gave her hug ignoring the butterflies in your stomach. "Wait before we go up to the man's nest what's wrong? And don't even try and say nothing I know you n/n!" You sighed and laughed.

"Its just my dad no need to worry about it now lets go eat some Wings!" You said while sitting back down on your chair. Chapa sat on your lap so she could go up with you. You pressed the button and the chair flew up into the man's nest.

"Sup Ray,Mika,Miles,bose" you said grabbing a chicken wing. "Oh great the other ones here!" Ray said.

"Hey y/n." Said Mika "Sup n/n!" Said miles. Bose ran up to you and hugged you. "Hi y/n!" You patted his head and went to sit down. "So any new missions?" You asked. "Not that we know of right now." Mika said while you munched on Chicken wings. "Oh well I hope we get some I wanna punch some people!"  You yelled dropping your chicken wing and punching the air.

Chapa laughed at you and ate another chicken wing. "What?" You said looking at her. "What?" She mocked you and smiled as you glared. "You two better not start bickering im not in the mood today!" Ray shouted as you tilted your head confused. "What's wrong with him?" You asked leaning back on Chapa. Mika laughed and shook her head smiling. "He's just mad that a hot mom wont answer his calls and wont agree to a second date." She said going back to her work and laughing.

Ray threw something at Mika back she doged and glared at him. "DANG IT MIKA! I told you not to say anything and she didn't ghost me I ghosted her so HA! take that Mika." He yelled making Mika roll her eyes as you laughed. "So your just mad because some mom wont answer you calls?" She said laughing as she pushed you off of her chest. You stuck your tongue out at her and she did the same back then you both laughed afterwards.

"Psshhhh no." He said pouting and crossing his arms while walking to the back. Everyone laughed and then an emergency alert came in. "There's a crime at swellview Park lets blow and go!" Mika shouted.

Hiiii this was only chapter one I'm letting you guys know now that the next chapter will be longer ok lol have a great day or night dont forget to vote an bye