Dumb morning

It's finally the next morning! The only thing that would ruin bakugos morning is...you guessed it, Mitsuki.
bakugo POV:
"Katsuki! We still need to talk about yesterday!"
Why the hell are you yelling!? I'm literally sitting beside you!"
Yes, me and my mother are arguing AGAIN. I avoided talking to her yesterday but I'm finally gonna give in to her.
"Dad." I simply just said. He looked at me, smiling, "yes, katsuki?" He said QUIETLY. Hag need to be like him.
"I want to be in the dorms with my class." ....after I said that..fuck me
"NO" my old hag said yelling at me. "You are fine being here!"
"But I hate being here all the time mom!"
The old man looked sad, letting me know that he's unfortunately taking my mothers side, as always. Like at this point I'm very convinced that he doesn't wear the pants in  that relationship -_-.
"Why do you want a dorm?" My dad asked.
"..." I actually I don't know why I want one if I'm being completely honest..I guess I want to feel closer to my class again. "I....I-I don't know."
"See! He doesn't even have a reason so the answer is no!" That fucking hag fucking said!
I let her win this time.
I then remember the hang out today and suddenly blurted it out "can I at least go to the mall with my classmates?"
"Fucking fine katsuki" hag yelled, "just stop asking for sooo much things!"
I rolled my eyes. No need to argue back but dad laid his hands on my shoulder and smiled..poor you.
"Did you spend all your money?" He asked and honestly I did spend every. Single. Dollar that was in my pocket. I nodded, looking down at the food that's now in front of me.
The hag 'tch' letting us know she had something to say. "How did you spend all of that!?" She yelled getting closer to my face.
She makes me want to stab her to death 100 times....but I love her to much to do so. "My bad" is all I said. Of course she was pissed but she still gave me alot of cash, you know, the ones that need a rubber band to hold it all together.
"Aye hag! You gave me 4 stacks instead of 2"
"I know what I gave you katsuki, just take it"
I grabbed the money and put it in my bag.
My dad still smiling opened his arms, guessing he wants a hug. He gets like that when I'm going out because usually I'm stuck home or doing work but it's not that I don't like it, it's just he can worry a little to much. After the hug I looked at my mother due to her making a banging sound. "Be home at 7" she fucking said....7 she fucking I CAN YOU NOT!?!
"..7...? Mother what the hell" I saw my dad pick up his phone at the side of my eyes and looked a little irritated at the hag. He took a breath and started talking, "honey..it's only now 12:54" "that's enough time!" She yelled back and before anyone can say anything else.......shinsou walks in.
He waved while smiling, "hey everyone sorry for being late my sister wouldn't leave me alone"
"It's fine shinsou" said my father, smiling softly to him.
"So katsuki..do you really wanna hang out with these....uhh..kids?" Shinsou said, obviously trying to get me to change my answer. "Yes I fucking want to go!"
"..." he only sighed and looked at the window with a frown. "Well they are waiting for us in the car" Shinsou stated while pointing to the car that definitely belongs to momo or todoroki. I was soo happy to get out the house I just ran to the car. "Make sure nothing happens to our son, understood?" Mitsuki said to Shinsou, "of course ms.bakugo"

                     Later that day, it was 6:12
Nobody POV:
"BAKUGO!" Mina yelled..for who knows how many times. The girls got bakugo a lot of clothes to do a fashion show at the dorm while the boys were still out getting food and stuff for everyone, even Shinsou was with them.
Bakugo rolls his eyes yelling back, "WHAT!?"
"HURRY UP BEFORE THE GUYS COME BACK!" Bakugo was starting to think that maybe he should've stayed home but part of him was happy to be around people again AND he got new clothes, shoes, and accessories! I mean he's a model after all, they need new things once in a while.
"IM TRYING! THESE PANTS KEEPS FALLING DOWN" He yelled back. Then bakugo heard people whispering and moving around and out of nowhere momo comes into jiros room to I help him.
"Let me see" momo said giving him a comfort smile, grabbing his pants and putting the belt on for him. "You must have forgotten to grab the belt bakugo" momo said that in such a calming tone that even bakugo couldn't look her in the face....momo voice was beautiful to him.
Momo must have noticed how quiet bakugo was and saw how he wasn't even looking at her so she placed her hand under his chin gently and turn his face towards hers.
"What's wrong?" Momo asked sincerely.
"I-it's nothing..just that I COULD'VE DONE IT MYSELF IF YOU HAD JUST GAVE ME THE BELT PONYTAILS!!" Bakugo yelled making momo giggle, happy that bakugo is ..well...being bakugo. "But...thanks anyway I guess" he suddenly said quietly."
Momo smiled ,"You're very welcome darling" she said earning a slight blush from the ash blonde and walked out the room so he can finish.
When he finished, bakugo remember something..
He was supposed to confront the deku squad about going through his phone, tho he can always do it later so why worry now.

This is the outfit the girls picked out for bakugo