Chapter 20: Conceited Ex's and Illegal Oh's

Start from the beginning

"No, you can wait till after you leave the bar", Tori says.

"Yes, because there will be millions of places open to get groceries at 2am", Andre says being sarcastic.

"Okay, you don't have to be sarcastic, I'll just get Jade to take me", Tori says snatching the paper back playfully.

"Alright, see you later", Andre says.

"Okay, score me some sexy barista's", Tori jokes.

Andre laughs and leaves the house.

Across town Trina is meeting with Andrew to drop Audrey off for the week. She arrives at his penthouse. She gets out of the car and grabs Audrey's bags out the car.

"You know your dad should be down here getting your bags out the car", Trina says to Audrey in her booster seat.

Suddenly she hears footsteps.

"Are you already talking junk about me?", Andrew says.

Trina rolls her eyes.

"I forgot dogs have amazing hearing", Trina says.

"Dog?", Andrew says, "I'm moving up the food chain".

"Just take her bags", Trina says.

Trina hands him Audrey's bag.

"You know I could get one of my butlers to come get it", Andrew says.

"And it's that type of conceitedness that makes me happy we're no longer together", Trina says.

"We could be", Andrew says smiling".

"No thanks!", Trina says, "So everything that she needs is in the bag, make sure she moisturizes every night after bath time she has dry skin, I also put her epipen in the bag just in case", Trina says.

"You don't have to give me the talk like I'm a babysitter, I am her father, I do know stuff about my child", Andrew says.

"Okay, so what is she.....?", Trina starts.

"Allergic too?", Andrew asks, "Crawfish, Shellfish, Egg Whites, Wheat, and Peanuts".

"It's pecans, but to be on the safe I...", Trina starts.

"Don't let her eat any nuts", Andrew says smiling.

"Yes, because...", Trina starts.

"The Doctors aren't sure if she's allergic to all nuts", Andrew says.

"Can you.....", Trina starts.

"Stop finishing your sentences", Andrew says.

"Look, it's taking a lot out of me to send her with you because it's been a while since you've watched her, so can you please just let me give you the run down without being interrupted", Trina says.

"Look her going with me on this trip was your idea, but let's not act like I don't know how to take care of my daughter. You see we were a family once, and a great one at that, and I hope one day we can work on being that again, because I love and care for you, and I'm sorry that things didn't work out, but I want to rebuild our relationship", Andrew says reaching for Trina hands.

Trina begins reaching for his hands then, takes a deep breath and pulls it back.

"How about we focus on you rebuilding your relationship with our daughter first", Trina says.

"Okay", Andrew says sighing, "Yeah, you're right".

"I know, I'm right", Trina says handing him Audrey's bag.