-𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗙𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳, 𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗙𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳, 𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________

For the last week we've all been at Disney World, wanting to feel like children again. Today was our last day at Disney and we were going to the Magic Kingdom Park. We all had individual rooms, well, not all, Nat was alone, Steve was alone, Clint was alone, Thor was alone, Sam was alone, Bucky was alone and Bruce decided to stay at the tower and work, and also Tony and I share a room.

Our alarm went off at 6:30am, making an annoying beeping sound. Tony groaned and smacked his phone onto the floor, making it silent for a moment until it started beeping again. "Oh fuck off" Tony muttered, picking up his phone and turning the alarm off. I yawned and rubbed my eyes, opening them to find my vision all blurry. "Morning honey" Tony whispered, kissing my cheek then my neck a few times. "Morning" I croaked, blinking a few times to make my vision come back. "I'm gonna get dressed and check the others are awake" Tony informed me, kissing me softly then getting up. "Okay, I think I'm gonna have a quick shower" I replied, standing up.

I took one step before I stumbled forwards, grabbing onto the bed for support. "Hey hey hey" Tony said, swiftly walking over to me and helping me up. My hands gripped his shoulders for support "What's wrong? Do we need to go back?" Tony asked in a panicked tone, holding me close so I don't fall over again. "N-No it's fine babe, probably stood up a bit quickly that's all" I lied, fake smiling and then going into the bathroom. Tony sent me a worried look as I walked into the bathroom, holding onto the door handle.

We were now all meeting downstairs after breakfast, in the lobby of the hotel. I was sat down on the couch next to Thor and Sam while the others stood chatting, waiting for Tony was he forgot his phone. Then he finally came running back to us "Let's go" he stated, leading everyone at the front. Nat rolled her eyes and continued chatting with Clint while Sam and Steve chatted.

I stood up and lost my balance, holding onto Bucky's arm so I didn't lose balance. "What?" Bucky asked, helping me up. "Sorry just lost my balance" I apologised making Thor and Bucky snicker, walking behind me.

It was a few hours later into the day now and we were heading to Splash Mountain as one of our last activities. "Hey guys can we just stop for a second, I need a drink" I asked, feeling dizzy, nauseous and faint. "Just wait a second, we'll be there in like 2 minutes" Clint said, walking near the front with Tony. "Yeah you can get a drink up there" Sam told me, walking next to Nat. Steve looked back at me "Hold on for a bit, we will be there in seconds" he reassured me, sending me a smile then continuing to walk. I didn't think Tony or Nat heard me as they would've probably said yes but I was trying so hard.

We finally got to the ride and were scanning our fast passes until my body just couldn't cope anymore and collapsed onto the floor. "Y/N!" Nat cried, immediately crouching down next to me and checking my pulse. Tony's head flipped round the from the front of the queue to see me passed out on the hot gravel with Nat crouched down next to me, checking my pulse. He rushed over to me, pushing the other Avengers out the way and kneeled down, pulling my body onto his lap. "Jarvis" Tony murmured, taking out his phone. "It appears Mrs Stark has a mild case of heat stroke" Jarvis informed Tony, scanning my body. "Fuck! I knew something was wrong!" Tony swore, lifting me up into his arms.

A few days later I woke up back at the compound in bed at around 4am. Tony was fast asleep on a chair next to the bed, his phone in his hand. I groaned and had a drink of water, trying not to wake Tony up. "Y/N...? Your awake!" Tony whispered groggily, as he stretched. "Yeah...I don't wanna know what happened till the morning though, just come get into bed next to me you look so uncomfortable, you'd gonna get a bad back" I replied, grabbing his hand heaving him off the chair onto the bed. Tony wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly "Don't ever scare me like that again, you feel anything out of the ordinary, let me know immediately, I can and will always help you" he reassured me. I held him as well, my arms around his torso "Noted, now go to sleep" I yawned, shutting my eyes and falling asleep. "You know, for someone who's been sleeping for the past 3 days, you sure need a lot of sleep" Tony teaser sarcastically. I nudged his arm and tangled our legs together "Shut up and go to sleep Stark or I'm gonna go sleep with Steve" I threatened, making his grip around me tighten even more, just so I could breathe. "Hell no, goodnight, I love you, screw Steve" Tony quickly remarked, kissing my forehead and finally shutting up. "I would let do that to you anyway.." I whispered before we both drifted off into a deep slumber.