jay~ crazy but mine

School just ended and I was I was leaving with my friends. I stopped in my tracks when I saw a familiar figure standing in front if a car looking s gangster. I laughed before making. Y way to him

"Jay why you dress like that? " I asked as I gave him a little hug.

" it to much the vibe" he said doing a little twirl.

I shook my head before going into the car. We didn't notice but someone was watching us.

_____________________

Jay dropped me off to school and he did it again he horned the horn at me when u was almost close to the main door just to say I love you for the hundred time. I blow him  kiss and went into the school. As I walked into the school I notice people where looking at me and giving me good luck hands I was confused and went into my locker, as I opened it i got why I was getting good luck hands. There was a note in there. I felt bad for the guy since I was in a serious relationship with jay. I out the letter in my bag and went to class. As I walked into my. Lass I saw the guy sitting at my seat with a rose in his hands. I walked over and gave him a sad smile.

" Can you move over from my seat please " I said trying not to get mad.

" I won't move unless you accept my request in the letter" he said smirking st me.
Before I could answer I felt familiar hands around my waist.

Jay POV

Y/N left her bag  in the car and i was now looking for her class I asked a few people but they only asked for my number and would not listen to me but lucky I found the girl who is with her when ever I pick her up and she told me her class. I was about to make a cool entrance when I notice her over at a seat with a guy in it. I could tell she was pretending to be  nice since she had her fake smile on. I walked in and stand at a safe distance so she couldn't see me. But what the guy said next made my blood boil. I smirked when an idea popped into my head. I put my hands around her waist and glance at guy. Who Immediately realized his mistake. He got up and apologize to Y/N before getting out of the class.

Y/N pov

" what are you doing here " I said as he snuggled into my neck.

He raised my bag and it made me notice that I didn't have it on. He then picked me up and started walking I tried rebelling but  it was no use.

____________________
He took me to the amusement park. I giggled childishly and dragged him around but his next move made the people around us look at us weird.  
" Is he crazy why is he giving her a shoulder ride in such a crowed place. " the people around us said.

I look at them and said loud enough for all the people around us to hear.

" He's crazy but he mine"