•5•

Today was the 3rd day with Walton's I really didn't want to go Back home since it's a half of my stay and I have to again go back to LA...

But back to my plans today I'm going to see Malachi!Im so excited since I didn't see him for a long amount of time.

Jayla:Goodmorning maddie!

Maddie:Hey jayla?

Jayla:How did you sleep?

Maddie:Good,what about you?

Jayla:Fine.

Maddie:Gurl when did you woke up you already are ready and hot as always.

Jayla:thanks babe I woke up like 2 hours ago

Maddie:Wait...What time is it?!!

Jayla:Uhm it's 10:24.

Maddie:No no no no... Im going to be late!!!Can you call travis so he can get me someone that will get me to the place??

Jayla:Uh yeah sure just quickly get ready!

I packed my bag with dumping random stuff:AirPods,charger,lipgloss,mascara,lipbalm,perfume,sunglasses and bunch other stuff and how could I forget gum.

I ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth while getting something from my suitcase.

This is what u wore(It's Maddison beer but just say it's just for the fit)

Maddie:FUCK! I hurted my feet finger while running.

Travis in the phone:What was that?

Jayla:Uhm I don't know travis...

I continued with my make up and hair.

I was finishing my breakfast while Javon,Jaden and Daelo came to the kitchen.

-Mwa bye Daelo,mwa Javon and mwa jaden!

I gave them all a kiss in the cheek.

——————-Time skip————————

When we got to the place I run to Malachi and jump on him to hug him,we just enjoyed the moment staying in the hug.

Malachi:Wow you smell nice

Maddie:Shud up!

We just both laugh and we went to the skatepark.

Malachi was trying to learn me some tricks but it was hard I feel so much times that I couldn't feel my legs.

Maddie:Malachi?Can we go to the beach so Maybe we can get a drink and enjoy the sunset?

Malachi:Of course!

We got drink I got pin's colada's and Malachi got mojito.

We just talked about his girlfriend and other stuff it was dark so I decided I'll be heading back to the Walton's house.

I got a pair of keys in case of situations like that.

The house was all dark I think everyone was asleep I went to jayla room but she was sleeping on the whole bed I tried to move her but nope!

I knew Javon was sleeping with Daelo so I just wanted to check out on them,so cute Daelo really wanted to sleep with him so Javon on a lot of pleases agreed.

My last choice Jaden.

He was sleeping so cute I didn't want to wake him up but what do I have any other option?

Maddie:Jaden..? I was whispering and shaking his arm a little bit.

Jaden:Huh?Maddie...what are you doing here? What time is it...?

Maddie:Jaden it's night but jayla is all over the bed and I couldn't wake her up so I came to you..

Jaden:Oh yeah...Would you mind sleeping with me?

Maddie:It is okay with me.Since we already did that.

He just smirked.

Maddie:Jaden your dirty thoughts,we slept together when we were like 5.

Jaden: I still remember when we were a couple that was so stupid.

He was smiling.

Maddie:Bro it's not stupid I think that was cute.

I layed down next to him and he laid on the other side of bed,it was awkward.

Jaden:Goodnight maddie.

Maddie:Goodnight Jaden.

After few minutes.

Maddie:Jaden..?I whispered.

Jaden:Mhmm?

Maddie:I can't fall asleep.

Jaden:Oh..Is everything okay?

Maddie:Yeah but idk,Can I get a hug?

Jaden:Yes of course!

He hugged me And he put his hands around my wait I just put my head on his chest and just closed my eyes I fell asleep in just few seconds.

That moment was the feeling of butterflies in my stomach,I think I feel something to Jaden....again...But that feeling wasn't so strong as right now.

God does he like me?Who knows?