The Bodyguard. (Male Reader x Eula.)

Start from the beginning

Their eyes met. Y/N only took into notice her eyes, her cold eyes. Eula on the other hand...

Her heart skipped a beat. She cannot find words to express what she felt it was like... magic. One thing was for sure, she wanted that guy to be her bodyguard. Much better than an old man...

Eula:"Dad can I sit with you?"

Jack:"I thought these things didn't interest you in the slightest."

Eula:"I was behaving like a brat. I changed my mind."

Jack:"Very well. Sit."

Eula sat next to her father and stared at the guy. His bored look and fierce eyes attracted her. She wanted to know more about him.

Jack:"Your file mentions 'cruelty'. Explain."

Y/N:"Not interested in interrogating the enemy. You did something wrong I pop a round in your head."

Jack:"I do not want an animal behind my daughter."

Y/N:"I'll never kill the innocent."

Jack:"Let's make a scenario. My daughter is with her friends and calls you for your help. What would you do?"

Y/N:"There won't be any need for her to call me."

Jack:"Why is that?"

Y/N:"If I'm working I'll be her shadow. Before she realises she's in danger I would've taken care of it."

Jack:"What if you're on a holiday per example?"

Y/N:"The only times I won't be around are the moments she's home. Even then I would drive wherever she is to save her. It's my job."

Jack:"One last thing. I want you to remember this. My daughter is the most important thing in my life. She gets hurt or YOU hurt her and there won't be any place in the world you can hide from me. Got it?"

Eula widened her eyes. She thought her father would've scared him away but...

Y/N:"Crystal, sir. Eula won't get hurt."

Jack:"Then there's only one thing to say. Welcome to the family kid."

With a shake of hands Y/N finally got his job...

Jack:"Now Eula dear go get dressed. Your new bodyguard will take you to school."

Eula:"O-Oh yeah. I'll be here in a moment."

She got up and went upstairs with a little smile of happiness.

Jack:"You start today. Are you armed?"

Y/N:"Obviously. This is America."

Jack:"Good. Here, take this."

Jack passed Y/N a little notebook filled with everything he needs to know.

Jack:"Everything about Eula that you should be aware of is there. Her school, where her dancing classes are holded, her friends... If something isn't there that means either I'm not aware of or it could harm her."

Y/N:"Got it."

Jack:"I don't care what she says. She can only be in or around the things mentioned in the notebook and nothing else. Now go, she usually gets dressed really quick."

And so his first day in his new job began.

The boy returned to the car and waited for Eula to come. Once she did he started driving towards the school.

The drive was... silent. She was not good with words an Y/N wasn't interested in doing so. It was uncomfortable for her. He was so focused on getting her safely to school he didn't realise the weird mood around them.