Flashback 1.0

Story starts from when Abhimanyu tells the truth about himself to Akshara and she turns to him angrily & said.

Akshara: Tum Abhimanyu Birla ho??.

Abhimanyu:Hhh-Ha

Akshara (moving towards him):To tumne jhuth kyu bola? Btao?

Abhimanyu: Wo Wwo main..

Akshara: Wo wo kya kar rahe ho tumhari wajah se main aaj kitni preshaan ho gyi thi.

Abhimanyu: I'm sorry...main tumhe pareshan nhi karna chahta tha main to bas...

Akshara: tumko dekh ke mann to kar raha hai tumhara gala daba du...

she came close to him and raised her hand to strangle him but suddenly she loose her balance & then Abhimanyu is shocked by her hand, he falls...But she saves herself from falling by holding the bike......Abhimanyu has fallen in the middle of two columns of the bikes, which makes it difficult for him to get up....So Akshara extends her hand towards him to help him.......He puts all his strength on her hand to get up, due to which Akshara loses her balance and falls on him.While falling, Akshara's elbow hits Abhimanyu's face and he screams..

Abhimanyu: Aahh!!

Akshara: chilla kyu rahe ho

Abhimanyu: chillaun nhi to kya gana gaun....... tumne mera muh phod diya aur bol rhi ho chillao mat.

Akshara: Abhi to sirf muh hi phoota hai sar phodna bacha hua hai.........Ek to tumne mujhe se jhuth bol uske baad bhi maine tumhe help Kiya aur tum mujhe tana maar rahe ho.

Abhimanyu: Help aise karte hai muh phod ke?

Akshara: Galti tumhari hai tumne apna pura wajan mere haath pe daal diya tha jisse mera balance bigad gya........ waise ye sab bakwas band karo aur utho..

Abhimanyu: Oo madam aap mere upar hai.....aap uthne ka kast karengi tab main uth paunga....

Akshara: Oo ha Sorry.

Then they try to get up and stand facing each other then Abhimanyu said..

Abhimanyu: Baaki ka jhagda hum kal karenge...abhi main pura Tut phoot Chuka hu..

Before Akshara said anything, Abhimanyu sat on his bike and started the bike and said

Abhimanyu: kal college jaldi aa jana project discuss kar lenge......bye!!

Scene shifted

Aarohi is reading sci-fi novel sitting at her study table.Her focus is not on the novel but in Akshara......She is thinking how Akshara was about to fall and she saved her.......then she remembered her & Akshara's old incidents.

____

Ten years ago, on the day of Akshara's birthday, all the housemates are busy in the preparation of the birthday party.And all the akshara's friends & neighbour's childrens are playing together......But Akshara is not happy as her younger sister is not playing with her.

It's been 3 years since Kartik and his wife died...everything changed in these 3 years Aarohi too......She does not talk to everyone like before, always gets irritated with everyone, she gets angry on small things...Likes to keep herself away from others.

Akshara thought that today Aarohi will not be able to refused her to spend time with families & friends. So she decided that she will ask Aarohi to come downstairs. On the other hand, Aarohi was secretly watching everyone.Then her eyes fell on Akshara and she went to her room and she starts pretending to make the project..Then Akshara comes in the room & said.....

Akshara: Aaru tu yaha akele kya kar rahi hai.......sab niche hai tu bhi chal.

Aarohi: Nhi abhi mujhe projects bnana hai main nahi aa sakti.

Akshara: Project baad me bana lena na.

Aarohi: Mujhe ye kal hi submit karna hai.

Akshara (taking up the project): Main help kar dungi.

Aarohi: Mujhe help nhi chahiye aur tu mujhe baar baar irritate karne kyu aa jati hai.

Akshara : Main irritate nhi kar rhi main bass ye bol rahi hu ki tere bhi friends aaye huye hai aur tu unse nhi milegi to kaisa lagega..

Aarohi: Mujhe kisi se nahi milna aur mera koi friend nhi hai wo sab bas mere classmates hai.

Akshara:Thik hai tu unnlog se nhi milegi to tere projects se hi milwa dungi main unko.

Saying this Akshara leaves the room with her project....and Aarohi follows her.

Aarohi: Akshara mera project do!!

Akshara: Tujhe to bahar nhi aana hai na....tum room me hi raho.

Then Aarohi catches Akshara and says..

Aarohi:Tum ye kya kar rahi ho mera project dedo wo phat jayega.

Akshara : Tum niche chalo main project de dungi.

Aarohi: Thik hai main chal rahi hu ab mera project de do..

Akshara gives her , project and she starts walking towards the ladder....then slips on ladder because the floor is slippery and Aarohi tries to catch her but she misses the grip of her hand...Aarohi freezes after seeing this, it all seems like a nightmare...She just wants someone to wake her up from this nightmare.

On the other hand Akshara's head hits the corner of the ladder, due to which a stream of blood starts flowing from her head.All the Goenkas get panicked after seeing Akshara in this condition.....Manish, Akhilesh Kairav ​​& Vansh, take Akshara to hospital.

To be continued...

Hope you guys like it.

Ik AkshuAaru's back story is little bit boring & illogical 😅

And I don't even know how sisters fights with each other

I have zero experience of sisters bonding