16 personalities

Yuki: I took a quiz

Max: what quiz

Yuki: personality quiz😁😁

Charles: aaand what did you get

Yuki: INTP

Daniel: I'm sorry...should I know what that means?

Pierre: Seb have you heard of it?

Seb: no never

Zhou: Yuki explain

Yuki: A Logician (INTP) is someone with the Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Prospecting personality traits. These flexible thinkers enjoy taking an unconventional approach to many aspects of life. They often seek out unlikely paths, mixing willingness to experiment with personal creativity.

Pierre: there's no way you are a logician, but the rest is right

Yuki: I am

Max: and there's no way those words came out of your head

George: FACTS

Yuki: no I just copied what the site said

Charles: what site?

Yuki: just search "16 personalities"

Daniel: I WANNA DO IT TOO

Charles: A Defender (ISFJ) is someone with the Introverted, Observant, Feeling, and Judging personality traits. These people tend to be warm and unassuming in their own steady way. They're efficient and responsible, giving careful attention to practical details in their daily lives.

Max: that one fits you so well

Pierre: now that one is correct

Yuki: HEY mine too

Pierre: no

Daniel: A Campaigner (ENFP) is someone with the Extraverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Prospecting personality traits. These people tend to embrace big ideas and actions that reflect their sense of hope and goodwill toward others. Their vibrant energy can flow in many directions.

Max: this one is also true

Daniel: I like it😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Max: A Virtuoso (ISTP) is someone with the Introverted, Observant, Thinking, and Prospecting personality traits. They tend to have an individualistic mindset, pursuing goals without needing much external connection. They engage in life with inquisitiveness and personal skill, varying their approach as needed.

Carlos: wow didn't think you cared about stuff like those quizzes

Max: I don't, Charles made me do it

Charles: 🤗🤗

Mick: doesn't a virtuoso mean being skilled at something with music

Charles: he's a really good dancer😇😇

Max: 😉

Seb: An Advocate (INFJ) is someone with the Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Judging personality traits. They tend to approach life with deep thoughtfulness and imagination. Their inner vision, personal values, and a quiet, principled version of humanism guide them in all things.

Lewis: ITS TRUE

Lando: wow it fits so well

Carlos: A Logistician (ISTJ) is someone with the Introverted, Observant, Thinking, and Judging personality traits. These people tend to be reserved yet willful, with a rational outlook on life. They compose their actions carefully and carry them out with methodical purpose.

Lando: it fits

Charles: yeah kinda

———

Heeeey! I finally had time to write a little, and I just heard about this quiz and I thought it would be fun if the drivers took it:)

I'm also sorry about this chapter might be a little difficult to understand, because the English and I know some of you don't speak English as your main language, but if there's anything you don't understand, please ask, I try to answer.

Hope you enjoyed!