Chapter 8: The Dark Secrets

Start from the beginning

"Let's bring back the darkness. The darkness. To help our fight. Let's bring back the darkness. The darkness. Of darkness tonight."

Brain: "Do you know what else is perfect when the Darkness is back." As he then sings.

Brain:
"No one in the Skylands could possibly dream of our big scheme.
They'll all be astounded. When the Rift Engine's done, and our victory won. We just need Mind and a Magic for our surprise. Then, we'll make the Darkness rise. We will make the Darkness rise."

Nefarion and Brain:
"Let's bring back the darkness. The darkness. To help our fight. Let's bring back the darkness. A legend of darkness tonight."

Nefarion: "Come on, Doomlanders, all together!" As he then uses Mind Magic to create more Doomlanders.

Nefarion/Brain/Doomlanders:
"Oh! Let's bring back the darkness. The darkness. To help our fight. Let's bring back the darkness. The darkness. Of darkness tonight. Let's bring back the darkness. The darkness. Of darkness tonight!"

Nefarion: "Now that's what I called bringing the darkness."

Brain agreed, as they both kept bringing the rift engine somewhere where the Darkness could begin his plan.

Meanwhile, Nina now knows why her father was sad. She blames herself because she let them do the mission but failed to retrieve the Ancient from his imprisonment in the jar. Her brother tries to cheer her up that it is not her fault.

Zoran: "Sis, it's not your fault. They just got distracted by arcades."

Nina: "Of course they got distracted. I didn't know these casino stuff would get their attention. What did I do wrong? I thought if they could just beat Nefarion there they would be Skylands famous again."

Zoran: "Don't keep blaming yourself, I know you wanted dad and his friends to be famous again. I'm sure they did their best to stop Nefarion and these.... Boomlanders."

Nina: "Doomlanders.... And they got beaten so easily. Now they have to stay and rest from the battle against them which is my fault. Or maybe I should have told him earlier if I had a chance to talk."

Zoran: "Stop blaming yourself. Blaming won't help you see what you have just done. And right now, Kassondra asks us to stop Nefarion and the Darkness by finding their spot."

Nina: "I don't know, Zoran. I don't like being famous again to stop evil. I only wanted our father and his friends to be Skylands heroes again."

Zoran: "Please, Nina, if you keep trying to get them to be heroes again they will end up being destroyed or lost."

Nina: "Don't say that, I don't want to hear that."

Zoran: "Then just don't keep making them go to a tougher mission." As he comforts his sister. "Just because you want to be famous again doesn't mean you can't keep trying to make them famous. We all grew old from being famous to not-famous. I'm sure maybe one day, they can be famous again."

Nina didn't believe it, still thinking they won't cause they're gonna beat Nefarion in battle. Cynder, hiding behind, eavesdropping on their conversation and understands her daughter really worked hard to make the elite Skylanders famous again. Then Nina and Zoran were called for Kassondra to meet their team as they met her with Eons and Kaos.

Master Eon: "Skylanders, Flame and Ember have spotted the dark minions retrieving thousands of dark crystals into a secret place. It's where Nefarion and the Darkness are."

Camo: "So, we attack them before their dark lord is free."

Kassondra: "Flame and Ember have to stay and protect their city when we come and stop Nefarion. Aurora will fight the dark minions, D-Team will keep the Doomlanders busy, Eon and I will use our powers to send the Darkness back, Kaos will deal with Brain, and Wizbit will use his power to stop Nefarion from hurting Skylands again. As long as we go with this plan, we can stop the Darkness from crossing into our world. Everyone, agreed?"