Chapter two

EDITED

Aleksandra's P.O.V

Banner has left, they need Hulk, it is a green code after all. I decide to call Clint "Barton? Do you need help?" I ask but no answer "Barton!" I quickly stand up and I run to where the guys are supposed to be, I see Barton hidding behind some trees.

"Alex, run" he says but I don't move, he shoots an arrow to the bunker behind him. Instead of hitting the bunker, the arrow is moved away. Clint charges another one and when he's about to shoot, I see something or someone hitting him.

I see a guy with white hair and a blue shirt with black pants standing next to Clint "what? You didn't saw it coming?" The guy says and then he runs away in like a blue dust? The only thing that is left of him is like a blue path that disappears in seconds. I make a green sphere of energy when I see the guy about to attack Clint again but I make a green shield over Clint, the guy bounds and hits a tree.

I quickly kneel next to Clint "Nat! They hurt Clint!" I shout and the guy quickly leaves, I saw his eyes before he left. He had blue eyes, those icy blue eyes that I thought I would never see again. Could that guy be him? Pietro? No, he was dead, he died thanks to Stark and thanks to me.

"They hurt Clint" Natasha says as she kneels next to Clint and he covers the wound with some cloth. "Can someone take down that bunker?" She says and I see Hulk smashing it to pieces "thanks" Natasha says and I giggle.

"Alex" Steve says through the communicator "I need you to be here right now, I'm kind of surrounded."

I roll my eyes and I sigh "yeah I'll be there in thirty seconds" I say and I smile at Natasha "take care of him will you?" I ask and I run where Steve is. He is really surrounded "Shit" I whisper.

"Language!" Tony says and laughs.

"Shut up Stark" Steve says and I aim my gun at one of the other-team guys. I shoot and he collapses to the floor, I make another sphere of green energy and I throw it to the guys. They flow away and hit some trees, others fall on the ground.

I'm about to walk to Steve but I see a tank behind us "get down!" Thor says and I get down. I hear how his hammer hits Steve's shield and the guys are now spread across the floor, the tank is destroyed.

"Thanks by the way" Steve says "that was pretty...how do guys say this days? Cool?"

I roll my eyes "yeah sure, no problem" I see more people coming and, by the time I turn around to look at Steve and Thor, they are already gone. I sigh and I look at the guys holding some kind of alien weapon "I guess I have to do this alone" I whisper.

"There's another kid with powers" Steve says through the communicator "is a woman, don't shoot."

Like if she's going to stop me Steve. The tank is about to shoot me but I feel someone tackling me and I land in the cold snow, I land on my back and I groan "ow" the guy with blue eyes says and groans, he rubs his head and he stares at me wide eyed then he stares at my necklace.

I move my hand to his chest and a green energy makes him hit a tree "Alex! Are you okay?" Thor asks through the communicator.

"Yeah, I just got tackled by Mr. Speedy" I say and rub my head. I stand up and I look at where the guy was, he's gone. "Anyone needs help?" I ask.

"I have Loki's scepter" Tony says and see another thank coming behind me and Steve runs to me.

"Watch out!" He says and he covers me with his shield but he hits a tree.

"Steve!" I shout and hear how the tank shoots and I cover my face with my powers. I feel a burning sensation in the backs of my hands and I scream of pain.

"Alex!" Thor shouts and he destroys the tank. He runs to me and I look at my burnt hands "hey is okay, is okay" he says and I just stare at my hands "Nat! They hurt Alex!"

"Bring her to the jet!" She shouts as the jet lands near us and she goes to look for Banner as Thor helps me in.

Clint looks at me worried and he tries to stand up but he groans and I sit as Thor tries to bandage my hands without hurting me "Stark hurry up!" Steve says and, when we all get in, we go back to the Avengers tower.

Pietro's P.O.V
I can't take her out of my head, she looked so familiar. She had that lightning necklace, I have one that is exactly the same. I put my hand inside my pants' pockets and I take out my necklace, I look at it sadly for a minute when I remember when our parents died.

"Pietro!" Wanda says and I run to her, I'm there in two seconds. I see she has let Stark to leave with the light stick or whatever it is. "We will have our new leader" she says with a smile on her face "come on, let's get to somewhere safe before sunset."

She keeps talking but I don't listen, I just like process the information. I process what I just saw, the girl that was there. She had brown hair and those brown eyes that turned green when she attacked, she stared at me before she hit me again. I remember someone who's eyes turned green when she got mad, but she's dead.

"Hey!" Wanda said and she clapped in front of my face "are you with me?"

"Yeah sorry" I say quickly "you think she's still alive?"

Her eyes turn sad all of a sudden "Aleksandra? I don't know" she whispers and I pick her up.

"I hope she is" I whisper before I get out of there quickly. If she is really alive, I'm going to find her, I'm going to find her and won't leave her again. We arrive at the forest again and I see the jet flying away, I see the girl looking at the window and I sigh, I will see her again and I'll make sure it's her.

~*~*~*~*~
Chapter two! Yay!
Yes! They kind of met or something like that, well, Pietro had a P.O.V.
So, here's the second chapter and thank you guys for 182 reads! It tells me this story is worth writing! Don't forget to:
COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE