We're In The Dark

Allie grasped her boyfriend's Louis's hand as they made their way slowly across the roof of her house.

She looked back at him, eyeing all his tattoos that looked so dark and dim in the faint moonlight that shone down at them.

Even the moon seemed to frown at them though.

They were used to it, used to all the dirty looks, all the taunts and all the remarks of Louis being "bad for her" and him being a "bad influence" on her.

She didn't listen to them, but it did get to Louis a bit.

Finally, they reached the highest point of her roof and sat down.

He pulled his hand away from hers as he brought his knees up to his chest, laying his arms limply on top of them.

She sat criss cross applesauce next to him as they both stared at the moon, but with different things on their minds.

"Lou.." Allie whispered faintly.

Louis didn't look at her but answered.

"Yeah?" he asked, his lips ring jingling with each expression his mouth made.

She shook her head and told Louis to forget what she was gonna say.

Louis rolled over on top of her and hovered his lips over her own.

"Louis, you know we shouldn't be up here. Or together at all. My dad said so." Allie grunted as Louis planted soft kissed on her neck and chest area.

He sucked on her collarbone a little, leaving slight purpleing hickies there.

"Why? Because I'm a troublemaker? A bad influence on a perfect princess like you?" Louis whispered in between kisses.

Allie trailed her hand down to his tight black jeans and palmed his growing erection.

"I know I can't be all you need. Or all you deserve, and I'm sorry I make you keep us in the dark," Louis whispered, trailing his lips lazily around her bellybutton.

"I'm sorry I make you hide. I'm sorry I'm messing you up and that I'm messing all this up. I'm sorry I am the way I am." he said softly as he shifted back up to look her in the eyes.

A tear was slightly forming in his eyes as she wiped it, smiling.

Her hand was still palming him through the fabric until she pulled away quickly.

She scooted out from under him, standing and walking to another part of the roof.

"I know why you feel that way but Louis, you're no bad guy." Allie whispered, a tear forming in her own eye.

"Allie, I'm a screw up. I know this. And I know your dad is right about all the things he says and I know he ws perfectly good reasons to seperate us. I want you though." Louis stood as well, pacing towards her a little.

"Louis, you aren't a screw up. I love you, but I know my dad may be a little judgemental about your tattoos and your peircings and your attitude and your reputation but you shouldn't judge someone by their past. If anything, you should judge them by their present, what they do know and who they are today." Allie said, turning back to face him.

He looked as if he was about to cry as he got closer to her, pressing his chest to hers.

He slid his hand to her bottom, grasping it and smacking it a little.

She gasped as she palmed him once again, his erection had grown bigger.

He bit his bottom lip to stop a loud and raspy moan from escaping his lips.

"I know I can't make it right but Allie, I can try for you. Let me show you." he whispered, slipping his hand down the waistband of her underwear as she pulled away quickly.

"I want to believe you Louis, but there is too many risks. The sun will come up in a few hours and then it'll be another day of dirty looks of disapproval and gawkers that stare at you like you aren't a normal person like everyone else." Allie sobbed.

"But Allie, what you don't understand is I AM all those things.. I AM a weirdo, and a screw up and a bad influence on you. I AM not your best choice. I AM the worst there is." Louis said, his voice cracking a bit.

She had so much to say, but she held it in.

What was there to say?

She only looked away from the blue eyes that pleaded into her with tears threatening from them.

She couldn't bear seeing Louis like this, but she could do nothing about it.

She was right, they were in the dark.

And that's all they'd ever be.