full disclosure [ ❥ ]

"I wanna change before we head over to Deacon and Annie's, is that okay?" You call over your shoulder as you and Jessica walk into your apartment, throwing your bag down on the couch as you toe off your boots and head for the bedroom.

"Yeah, just don't take too long." Is Jessica's teasing reply. You glare at her over your shoulder and she laughs, following you into the bedroom. You start to undress as she sits on the bed, removing the parts of her work outfit that won't bode well with the team barbeque you're headed to - namely, her holster and badge.

"Well, I'm sorry that not all of us get to live in pantsuits and heels." You say as you tug your shirt over your head, letting it drop to the floor along with your sweats and hoodie. You smile at her as you wriggle into your jeans, and she crosses the room with a shake of her head as you're buttoning them up.

"Here. Wear this." She rifles through the closet, and pulls out a deep green button-up. It's one you adore on her, and she knows it - as is evident with the grin on her face when she hands it to you. "The color suits you."

"So it's not enough that we walk in and out of work together everyday, and that I always take my breaks in your office", you say with an arched eyebrow as you take it from her. "But now I have to wear your clothes to make sure everyone knows we're together?"

She laughs as you pull it on, the silky material flowing perfectly over your skin and making it so that Jessica can barely take her eyes off of you, even as she pokes fun at you. "All that complaining, and you're still gonna wear it?"

"Of course I am." You lean in and press a kiss to her cheek as you finish buttoning it up, taking her by the hand and leading her out of the room. "Now come on - I'm not gonna be the reason we're late again!"