Yes,let's do that!

Athy starts to write on another piece of paper."Lily,Lily." She called out as he maid answered,"Yes princess."

"Athy wants an envelope for the letter!" The little girl exclaimed excitedly. "Ah yes I'll go get some,Princess." Lily left the room to get an envelope her Princess is asking for.

While waiting, Athy can't help but wonder...

Who really is he?

If he's Claude's concubine's child then Claude shouldn't have paid attention to him....

Who is his Mother?

Athy got an idea,"Felix." She called out,"Yes Princess?" Felix replied, "Do you know Big Brother's Mom?"

That question made Felix froze. 'Huh,why does he look so tense?' Athy thought while looking at Felix and waiting for his answer.

*Creak*

Lily now returned with an envelope,she went to Athy as she handed her the envelope. "Here's the envelope,Princess."

"Thank you!"

She puts the letter and the drawing inside the envelope. "Athy's gonna send this to him later." Athy said as she sets the letter aside. 

Let's see is there any more people left to draw.

Ah!

"Lily,Lily"

"Yes Princess?"

"What does Mom looks like?" Athy ask,"Athy wants to draw mommy,but Athy doesn't know mommy's face."

"Is here hair straight like lily's or wavy.?"

"She has shimmering platinum blonde hair just like Princess Athanasia." Lily said with a soft smile.

"Hmmm,is thiiis long?"

"A little bit shorter."

"What about the shape of her face?"

"It was..." Lily paused. 'Okay I think I can draw her now.' Athy thought.

"She was a beautiful person just like Princess Athanasia." Lily said. "Like Athy?"

In the "Lovely Princess" she was described as a beauty you couldn't take your eyes of.

I wonder how pretty she was,they say I look like her but I'm a kid..

Come to think of it,Even that Claude like Diana...and ended up having Athanasia right?

...Did he also like Cale's Mother?....

Athy then remember earlier when Felix tensed up. If Felix won't give me an answer then Lily will!

"Lily." She called out again,"Yes,Princess."

"Do you know Big Brother's Mother?"

Lily also froze just like Felix did earlier. "........"

My brother is also beautiful!,does that mean his Mom is also a beauty? His Mother's genes seems to be strong...

But..What's with that reaction...?
.

.
.
.
.
.
Ever since that day...those have been worried for me...

"Uh princess-"

"Looking at the flowers is no fun, I want to go home now." Athy cutted them off,as she settled her hat on her head.

.
.
.

'Don't be like that she not my real mom anyway.' Athy thought while sitting on the couch with a book in her hands,feeling them working about her.

Soon both Lily and Felix left the room. And Athy follows them,hiding behind a wall.

"Evidently,there are no meorial stones with recordings of Lady Diana..."

"I see that's a shame..."

'Memorial stones!' Athy heard them talking about memorial stones.

"I really want the princess to see lady diana." Felix sulked.

"But...i was really shocked when she asked about her majesty." Lily said and apparently athy heard what she said.

Her Majesty?

"I could say the same,I never thought she can be curios about his highness's mother." Felix said to Lily.

Her Majesty?,Cale's Mother?-

Athy realized just now.

"I'll ask his majesty...for the princess's sake."

What,are you nuts?!

"D-Don't do it mister!" Athy cutted him of finally showing her presence.

"papa hates talking about mama!" athy exclaimed.

And and if Cale will found out about his mom,h-he he might-

Tears streamed in Athys eyes. The thought of cale hating her is...

"AND BIG BROTHER WILL HATE ME TOO-!!"

"Who said i would?"

A familiar voice was heard...

-Chapter End-
A/n:

This chapter was rushed,but long story short cale comforted athy.

992
Words