‧₊˚. act four: scene one .˚₊‧

Start from the beginning

‧₊˚.‧    ‧.˚₊‧

vinniehacker

liked by iriscoronel, julesleblanc, williamfranklynmiller and others

vinniehacker to the woman who's been an absolute blessing since the moment she walked into my life, happy birthday my pretty girl

view all comments

iriscoronel speechless, crying, and blushing

vinniehacker you're laying on top of me sweetheart i know

user highway sleepover who's coming!?!!
user2 bringing the blankets!!!

julesleblanc THE WAY HE LOOKS AT HER SHUT UP
vinniehacker shut up.

jettashford my boys in deepppppp

jettashford HAPPY BIRTHDAY IRIS SEE YOU SOON
zarbruh HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLY WE'RE LEAVING RN
iriscoronel THANK YOU BOTH SM I'LL SEE YOU GUYS THERE

˚ · * ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ * · ˚

third person pov.

as she awoke on the morning of her birthday, iris already knew this one was going to be different from the all the others. firstly, she had a pair of strong dead weight arms wrapped around her pressing her into a firm chest. secondly, there were soft kisses peppering her hairline and forehead slowly making their way down to her own lips. lastly, as the two lips met, in hid gravely horce morning voice vinnie had wished "his beautiful, beautiful, sweetheart" a happy birthday. that, that was how iris knew today would be different.

her morning was spent being showered in love and wishes from her closest friends and family. all of whom arrived early that morning and arranged breakfast while vinnie kept her entertained in her, their, room. finding into the afternoon, people began leaving in order to prepare for iris' birthday party that evening.

not being one who enjoyed massive crowds of people and attention, her party was a small intimate gathering of a handful of friends both old and new.

never before had iris felt so loved, sure her friends were always there for her in the past. mace had made sure she never spent it alone even if he was filming he was either flying out or flying her out so they could spend the day together.

they talked, laughed, and danced the night away. the teens and twenty-something year olds had created memories to last them a lifetime. when the light dimmed, and iris and vinnie found themselves being the only ones left, they shared a longing kiss. one that had been brewing the whole night.

under the moonlight as his body sway slowly against hers to the old jazz music playing in the background, vinnie made iris a promise. "baby i promise you now, no games, no ulterior motives, you're it for me. there's no one else i want to spend forever with." her eyes began to fill with tears. tear of happiness, tears of joy, tears or relief.

"comon now, now crying princess it's your birthday"

"they're happy tears, i promise. i' so grateful for you vin, i hope you know that" iris wished so badly that her words could convey the emotions she was feeling. yet, there were only 3 words she could think of that would.

those same 3 words were resting upon vinnie's lips.

the next morning the two left for what iris thought was vinnie's birthday gift. a 2 week trip spending one week in pairs and the other in moanco. this was where everything was going to change between the two. however, whether it was for better or for worse was uncertain.

˚ · * ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ * · ˚

instagram story !

iriscoronel

(location: Paris,France) best b-day gift ever

story replise

user perks of having a sugar daddy boyfriend

user2 THEY LOOK SO HOT

macecoronel pick up your dress strap

jettaskford IS HE NAKED???

user3 so you really are just using him huh?

user4 ULTIMATE SLAY

˚ · * ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ * · ˚

a message from the author.

rushed this sorry guys i'll come back later and edit/make changes.
IMAGINE THAT MACE AND THEM ALL POSTED ABT HER BDAY TOO OKAY???

love you all,
xox<33