Chapter 3: The Butterflies

(Once again there will probably be spelling mistakes.)
Blue POV: I went to my room after green bump into to me, seeing him gave me a weird feeling in my endless stomach "Is green my crush?" I thought to myself. After I went to my room I lock it immediately once I entered I just sat there thinking about green, I blush and got up I just walk in circles until I got tired and it was late so I tried to sleep but the moment i start to fall asleep my mind started thinking about green again, I immediately open my eyes and just sat on my bed. Green POV: I woke up in fear due to a nightmare since I was scared and didn't knew what to do so I went to blue room since being next to him made me feel safe so I got up walk to his room and open the door the next thing I saw surprise me, blue was also awake blue look at me and started blushing "hey blue uh this may sound awkward but can I sleep with you tonight." I said. Blue POV: "did green really ask me to sleep with me!?" I thought to myself "Sure." I said embarrassingly. Green walked towards my bed with a bit of fear in his eyes "poor green he probably had a nightmare." I thought then green got on my bed started cuddling me and those weird feeling I had in my stomach came back I just ignored it and fell asleep hugging the person I fell for. To Be Continued *Again lol*
Thx for reading chapter 3 more chapter are on the way