Taking a Pig Bath

Start from the beginning

"I found a cute little piggy," Nozomi giggled.

"...how did you do that?" Nick wondered. "Alex and I have been trying to give this little guy a bath with very little success, and here comes you, and you've got him cuddling you like you just bribed him with a pet treat. ...I don't exactly know what pigs like to eat."

"I've kinda been through the whole 'trying to give my pet a bath' rigmarole myself, so I know how to get them to calm down so I can actually administer the bath," Nozomi responded. "And I guess that also applies to unusual pets like this cute little piglet."

"Seriously, Nozomi, you are a lifesaver," Alex laughed. "Now come on, Oinky, let's get you all cleaned up so I can join the others for our beach time before Clover literally yanks me out of this bathroom."

"I wouldn't be surprised if Clover got impatient enough to do that, and I'm usually the one with the super-limited patience around here," Nick teased as the three of them returned to the bathroom to give Oinky his bath.

"Hold on a minute, Alex," Sam replied, seeing what Alex was wearing.

"I'm surprised you're wearing your swimsuit already," Clover quipped.

"It just felt like it would work," Alex replied.

"Anyway, Nozomi has a magic touch for pets after all," Clover pointed out.

"I'll say," Mat added. "I'm impressed."

He even did a double take on Alex since she wasn't wearing her PJs like before.

"Maybe we should take note, too, Sammy," Clover commented to Sam.

"Maybe, just maybe," Sam quipped.

"You got the magic, Nozomi," Mat stated. "I never owned a pet at all because I just didn't want all those responsibilities hanging over me and such."

"So, is your mani-pedi still on at The Groove, or are we just foregoing it and going to the beach?" Nick asked the others.

Sam and Clover thought it over a bit.

"There'll be other days for a mani-pedi," Clover stated. "I guess going to the beach defeats the purpose a bit of a mani-pedi slightly."

Sam nodded as Mat came to her.

"I guess Alex was really thinking ahead," Mat kiddingly replied.

"Totally," Clover sighed with an inquiring smile.

She then got on the phone to let Blaine know they were cancelling The Groove and heading to the beach instead.

"I could see you doing the same as Alex if you had a pet yourself, Sam," Mat commented.

"I probably would," Sam admitted.

"I'll give Alex one thing, it IS rather appropriate," Clover replied.

"Yeah, and it beats having wet clothes any day," Mat added.

"No arguments there," Britney laughed.

"Should we... check it out before we go?" Clover wondered.

Sam, Mat, and Britney got some giggles out of it and decided to see for themselves.

The three of them couldn't help but chuckle when they saw Alex standing there triumphantly, right next to a very clean Oinky.

"Nozomi's definitely got that magic," Nick quipped.

"Welp, I'd say it's time for us to hit the beach!!" Alex proclaimed.

"I noticed you already had your swimsuit on, huh?" Nozomi quipped.