𝟬𝟬𝟱 - 𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦

Start from the beginning

Billy or finney.

"Yep." I replied.

"Good, get them to tutor you, or you might fail, we wouldn't want that, would we?" She said, smirking.

"Nope," i smiled sarcastically, before leaving the classroom.

Actually, i wouldn't give a rats ass if i failed, but if she really wanted me to then fine, i have nothing better to do, but i'll ask Billy or Finney tomorrow.

I opened my locker and saw a note stuck to the wall of it.

'meet me at the arcades
5:00' - billy

I smiled as i took the note and put it in my pocket, i shoved everything i didn't need in my locker before heading to english.

For the first time, i wasn't actually late. I went and sat down in my spot - next to billy.

"Woah, skater-girl not late for the first time? What happened?" Billy asked, laughing.

"Oh shush," i said, flicking his head.

"Ow," he groaned, dramatically as i rolled my eyes.

"Y/n, billy, if you have something you'd like to say you can share it with the class," the teacher smirked.

"Actually i-" billy started, in an attempt to annoy me.

"Billy shut up-" i whispered, as he tried to hide his laugh. The teacher scoffed and turned back to whatever she was writing, as i smiled at billy, both of us fighting to urge to not laugh.

We couldn't, we were already laughing.

"Ok, thats it, both of you, out!" The teacher yelled, as me and billy just laughed more before picking up our bags and leaving the classroom.

"Well, the one time I'm not late, i get thrown out of the classroom," i said, mocking the teacher.

"Hey, how about we go to the arcade now," billy spoke, as i agreed.

We snuck out of the building, i mean, the teacher didn't really tell us where to go. I followed him because he knew more of this place than me, obviously.

We got to the arcades and there were only teenagers skipping, or adults that probably have no future.
I went over to pac-man first, and pulled out some change.

"Holy shit, you're good at this," billy said, resting his chin on my shoulder and wrapping his arms around my waist.

(Little bit forward there but mkay 💀)

"Thanks..i played a shit load back where i used to live, i mean, me and my brother would practically live in the arcades, thats why we never both always ended up with like 50 cents by the end of the week, and that included getting an allowance at the start of it.." i said, not taking my eyes of the screen.

I beat the high score, yay.
I had done it other times before, so i wasn't really phased about winning again.

"Whats your favourite animal," he said, not taking his hands of my waist.

"Uh, probably a lion," i said.

"Ok, thanks," he said, before walking over to god knows what machine.

As i continued pac-man, i heard billy walking over.

"Y/n, i've got something for you," he said, as i completed the game.

"What is it?" I asked, before he revealed what was in his hands.

Those lion plushes from the claw machine.

(Girl u r gettin so lucky rn 😟)

"Oh my god, thank you billy!" I said, hugging him as he laughed.

"No problem," he said, exchanging the hug.

With billy, i walked over to a different game, and entered a username since i hadn't played it, i just decided to go for 'y/njones'

"Y/n, i think you spelt your last name wrong," billy said, making his way to the keyboard.

"What? Im pretty sure-" i said, before he started typing 'y/nshowalter' instead, "billy!"

But i didn't change it back, i kept it, and used the same username for every game i played.

By the end of the day, we had a bag full of prizes.

"Thanks billy," i said, "for today,"

"Its fine," he said, we stared at each other for a few seconds.

Before yet again, he kissed me.

"Y/n, i may not have known you for very long, but i like you, i really like you," he said, cupping my face.

"Me too, billy," i replied.

"Will y-you, be my girlfriend?" He asked me.

I kissed him, "does that answer your question?"

He laughed, "definitely."

"YESS Y/N," robin yelled.

JKJKJK DW (unless you want a supportive robin ig)