Alex AKA the Bitch

"okay, everybody just calm down," Greg soothed. How could he say that when my SISTER was mates with a GIRL! My sister who has been seducing guys since we could walk was just swapping saliva with a female!

"How in the hell can you tell me to calm down!" I snapped at him.

"maybe because I know you and you have wanted a lesbian best friend since the day I met you," Greg replied.

"I do not need your sass right now, and this is completely different! What? Do you expect me to be a-ok with a girl practically raping my sister!?"

I tried to reason, but he was right. I was one of the biggest supporters of gay and lesbians at my school. I sighed, maybe I could give this chick a chance.

"it's not rape if you have consent," alex stated, okay never mind that biotch is going down. I lunged at her but Zac grabbed me by my waist and hoisted me away.

"I suggest we move to a more open area," Zac said eyeing the small corridor and tried to reign me in at the same time.

"good idea," greg rubbed his hands together "who wants cookies?"

-.-

After we were situated in Greg's living room, Greg, Katie, and me on the couch and Zac on the lay-z boy with Alex perched on the arm rest, and supplied with

cookies, provided by Greg's mom who hadn't noticed any tension what so ever, I was finally able to get a proper look at Alex.

She had shoulder length pin straight black hair and hazel eyes. Her body was muscular but no in a "I am woman hear me smash!" way but in a lithe slightly agile way. That along with her tan skin showed me she spent most her time in the great out doors.

"Alright then let's get down to business," Zac stated "so Alex you claim that Katie is your mate?"

"I do,"

"and Katie, do you also claim that Alex is your mate?"

"good lord people," I groaned " we are not at a wedding and apparently they are mates seeing as they stated so five minutes ago!" Zac glared at me, I glared right back. If only his eyes weren't so freaking green!

"I am aware of this I just wanted to get the facts straight. Now, since we know that they are mates, Katalina and Alex neither of you can harm each other," Zac looked pointedly at me and I rolled my eyes before grumbling my agreement. Alex, of corse, answered immediately.

"of corse, I could never harm the sibling of my mate, that would go against-" she was cut off by me.

"all he needed was a yes and if it's okay with you all" I peered at them "I would like to enjoy the rest of the Saturday at the mall. Come along Greg." I headed toward the door but Gregs voice stopped me.

"Kay, you are wearing a robe,"

I swerved away from the door

"right after I change into some clothes,"

Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while, I will try to do it more regularly :D