Ch 12

Italic = Jonah signing, bold = texting or writing

I barely remember the car ride and must have fallen asleep because next thing I know my eyes are opened and we're at the boys dorm. I struggle a little to fully sit up a pair of hands gently helping me and as soon as I turn my head I immediately see Sicheng giving him a loopy smile. He chuckles softly and runs his fingers through my hair before pulling away making me pout. "We need to get inside." He gets out of the car and opens my door holding a hand out to me. "Can you walk?" I struggle to get to my feet and immediately stumble falling backwards but Sicheng quickly catches me before scooping me up into his arms. He then starts carrying me inside and towards his room where he gently sets me down on his bed before I see him walk over to the closet. I smile and bounce on the soft bed kicking my legs back and forth while Sicheng comes back with clothes in his arms. "Here you can wear some of my clothes to sleep in." I take the clothes and Sicheng immediately turns around. "Go ahead and change I won't look." I blink then take off my stuffy tight clothes and put on the baggy t shirt and shorts. Once I'm done I tap him on the shoulder and he turns around smiling softly at me. I smile back still feeling loopy and dazed the only thing in my mind right now is cuddles. I grab Sicheng's hand and pull him over to the bed climbing up on it then pat the pillow pouting. He looks confused for a moment but I grab his hand tugging and he takes a seat. I smile nodding then move closer before suddenly I'm in his lap and I bury my face in his neck. I can feel his body tense and I gently nuzzle against his neck he letting out a shaky breath. "Please don't do that." I pull away a little giving him an innocent look and get lost in his eyes for a moment before capturing his lips in a kiss. I can feel him kiss back and I carefully move so I'm straddling his lap the kiss immediately turning heated and desperate until Sicheng suddenly jerks away from me wide eyed. I pout and he gives me a frown "this isn't right. Your drugged and not in your right mind." Suddenly I'm picked up and laid down on the bed getting tucked in. Then before I can protest he leaves the room leaving me all alone making me feel lonely and sad but the drug soon takes hold and makes me fall asleep.