Chapter-6 Main Hoon Na

Start from the beginning

The way he said this to her with assurance, love & care, Naina's heart filled up with extreme love & respect for him. Her disappointment what she felt just a while ago, departed from her.

She gave a delightful smile to him while nodding her head a little.

He smiled back, got up, adjusted the light of lantern from high to low...

moved towards his mat & laid down on it keeping his head on his hand, facing her

Their eyes were scanning each other's elated faces very admiringly in the dim light of lantern.

Losing into each other they didn't get when they drifted into peaceful sleep.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Maj. Nair became all sweaty to look the horrific scene before him.

He saw a girl, wearing smthing like a white gown was standing little far from him among the dense trees of the forests. In this dark night, there was a slight light spreading behind her but her face was not visible cos it was covered with her thick black hair.

Maj. Nair gulped hard seeing her coz by appearance she was not looking like a normal girl. How could any be here in this dense forest that too this late moment of the night. Definitely he was not getting good vibes from her.

Automatically Aalekh's words rang in his ear. He rubbed his eyes with his hands to make sure what he is looking in front of his eyes is really true or just his illusion coz of his fear.

As he opened his eyes after rubbing them he saw there was no one.. Neither any voice, nor any light nor a  single sign of any one's presence.

He got shocked.

"Was it my illusion only coz of that stupid Aalekh's nonsense talks..," Nair thought in his mind

"Haan wohi hai..Bhoot Voot kuch ni hota..( wiping again the sweat from his forehead) Main bhi pagal hoon jo is Aalekh ki baton me aa gaya ," He mumbled with a small smile giving himself a reason to think it in an another way.

As he turned to leave from there, he heard the laugh of a girl..he instantly looked back & found the same shadow who was going back singing the same song.

he instantly looked back & found the same shadow who was going back singing the same song