Person: Alright, moving on to next ones because this is obviously not enough.

Person: The first one is for everyone.
* 1st request here *.
Kreek: Do I gotta say anything?
Person: Maybe.
Kreek: Man, of course these are pop tarts.
Denis: I personally really like sea food, especially sushi.
Flamingo: Anything which is lactose free and doesn't taste like sh*t.
John: Anything I can eat and it actually tastes good.
TanqR: Pizza I would say.
( I really couldn't find more, I'm sorry)

Person: Anyone wants to add something? No? Doesn't seem like it. Alright next one is if y'all had a one wish what would it be?
Chizeled: Roblox to be normal.
Devoun: Man, I wanted to say that!
Kreek: Pop tarts sponsorship.
Sona: To be able to draw things I never can draw.
Person: Alright, and the last one is a dare.

Using my abilities I teleported Sophia to us. It took me a while but I eventually did it. I was really tired after that but I guess it's worth it?

Person: H-hi!
Sophia: Oh my- Hello everyone!
Person: You can go hug them all now!
Sophia: Yes!

They came up to everybody in this room and started hugging them all. And what surprised me they even came to hug people who I brought here earlier. That was so nice of them. But now they need to go back I said the last goodbye to them and I teleported them back to their place.

Person: Ehh- this all is so tiring. Anyways, let's just move one cuz we still have some stuff to do.

 Anyways, let's just move one cuz we still have some stuff to do

( I'm not sure if I done this one already or not but yeah)

Person: Well I really don't know any dark secrets but I know some stuff.
Person: So, August 5th 2020. TanqR accused of hacking after apparently tracking afk players though the wall. Which turns about to be all a joke. Tons of people were reporting him and telling devs to ban him of Arsenal. But fortunately Castlers and few other people as well as fans have stood up for him and the situation was clear. Wait I'm not done yet. Drama after RB Battles. Which was one of the most ridiculous dramas ever. Basically people were saying that he was hacking in Lava Escape or judges just wanted him to win the tournament, because of the leaks, which someone got access to. But the drama was clear and forgotten again. BUT IM NOT DONE YET. Stealing thumbnails from other youtubers. He was exposed by Chaseroony AND John. But TanqR explained that there was no point in exposing someone for stealing thumbnails of exposers did the same thing, which was somehow false, because one of them did and one of them didn't. And people who know who did then god job. Ok I'm done I explained three dramas.
Kreek: Oh wow... I actually have nothing to say.
Person: Good because we still have one last to do. * 2nd request here *
Kreek: STUPID!
TanqR: FU*KING IDIOT!

And they started arguing once again, man I'm getting really tired of this sh*t. Oh wait did I said that already or no? Whatever.

Person: Ey! Calm down both of you. And let others speak. You know everyone has something to say.
John: Well let's just say I don't have an opinion on him.
Chizeled: He is a free concert for me
PinkLeaf: I'm glad she is dead and if she was buried alive... I honestly don't care.
Ominous: We trusted him but he messed up.
Rektway: Yep.
Person: Well I think that's all for today. But before you go I have a really sad announcement. At least for me. Because today is the last day of these four people being here. Maybe they will be back who knows? But now it's time to go. I actually couldn't believe because it went so fast.
Rei: Wait. It's time??
Amelie: I said only 7 chapters..
Soph: Hold on you are telling me that we were here only because of your request?
Amelie: Yeah.
Soph: I was just curious, but now it seems like we have to go.
?????: Well I wasn't supposed to be here in the 1st place but yeah.
Person : Yeah sorry about that.
?????: No that's fine I enjoyed that!
Person: Well portal is ready it's behind you. Just go in and you should be at your place.
Amelie: Well then bye!
Rei: Cya y'all.
Person: Yeah cya.
?????: Bye!
Person: Byeee.

And they are were gone I sighed and turned around.

Person: Well that's it for today, have a great feast of the day.

_____________
Have a great day or night
Cya
:D