𝟎:𝟎𝟑

Mulai dari awal

Going into his dresser, he pulled out a simple white t-shirt with some gray Nike tech sweatpants.

Whore outfit.

Throwing some socks and Calvin Klein boxers on top of his outfit, he placed everything on the bed, ignoring Missharon's stare.

"Where you going, Von. Yo appointment not until 1, right?" She pouted, crawling over to the edge of the bed to place a kiss on his bare back.

"Out. I'a be back later." He spoke shortly, walking into the bathroom.

He felt like he needed to get away from her and do it quickly. He never felt at peace when he was near her, she always had him feeling overwhelmed somehow.

Since they've been together for a long time and she was with him when times got rough, he felt like he had no choice but to let her stick around. He wasn't even sure if he still loved her.

Sighing, he stripped from his clothes, stepping into the shower. Letting the almost hot water touch his skin, he instantly felt a sense of relief.

20 MINUTES LATER, Dayvon stepped into his bedroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. Noticing that Asian was asleep, he silently thanked God that he could leave in peace.

He quickly rubbed cocoa butter all over his body before slipping his boxers on followed by his socks. Afterwards, he pulled his sweatpants over his house arrest monitor, then put on his shirt.

Remembering that he was getting his ankle monitor off later on in the day, he made a mental note so he wouldn't miss his appointment.

Slipping on a gray backwards hat over his twisted dreads, he also slipped on his low snake navy Jordan 11s on his feet.

Rubbing some Vaseline on his lips, he then sprayed some Creed cologne all over himself. Grabbing his phone and charger, he turned around to walk out before being stopped by Misharron.

"You leaving now? Without giving me a kiss?" She tiredly spoke, sitting up and using the covers to cover her naked body.

"C'mere then, ma. I thought you was sleep." He chuckled, opening his arms wide for her.

Quickly hopping off of the bed, she stood up and wrapped her arms around his neck, allowing him to hoist her up by her butt.

"Yo pussy all on my shirt, girl." He laughed, being cut off when her lips touched his.

She pecked his lips a few times before sucking on his bottom lip softly this time.

"Be safe, bae. And don't give that therapist no problems!" She yelled after him as he walked out of the room.

"It ain't stay safe, Asian. Tell a nigga like me to stay dangerous!"

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟏𝟏:𝟒𝟕𝐀𝐌

𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨