someone tries hitting on you at a party

As you're waiting for Luke to come back with drinks for the two of you, you hear someone whistle rudely from behind you. You turn around to see a man staring at you, with a smug look on his face.

"Well aren't you a pretty little thing?" he says, stepping closer.

You back up a step. "Leave me alone," you respond.

"What's a girl like you doing here all alone? I'm sure a little company couldn't hurt," he says, stepping closer again, a smirk beginning to form on his face.

"I have a boyfriend, actually," you say, searching the room for help, wishing Luke would hurry up. He's probably talking to Ashton, you thought to yourself, after all it is Ashton's party,so hes definitely talking to him.

"Well I certainly don't see any guys over here," he says sarcastically, interrupting your thoughts and stepping even closer to you, causing you to back up into the wall, cornered by the man. He puts his hand on the wall next to you, trapping you.

"Go away," you say weakly, causing him to laugh.

"Why? You seem so lonely, I'm sure I could fix that," he responds, moving a piece of hair out of your face. All of a sudden, there's a hand on his shoulder, yanking him back.

"Leave her alone," Luke says to the man, still holding his arm. The man looks up at Luke, who towers over him.

"Why should I? She yours or something?" he asks, sneering at Luke.

"Yeah," Luke responds, tightening his grip on the man's arm, "and I'd like it to stay that way, so leave her the hell alone."

"Hmph," the man yanked his arm away, rubbing where Luke was gripping it, looked at me one last time, and stormed off. As he did this, Luke turned to me and stepped closer.

"Are you alright, love? Did he hurt you? What did he do to you, did he touch you at all?" he asked softly, slightly frantic, putting his hand on your cheek and stroking it with his thumb.

"No, I'm alright. It's okay," you respond, smiling at how protective Luke was of you.

"Good," he responded, handing you the drink in his hand, hugging you tightly once you took it. "I'm sorry," he said.

"For what?" you asked, confused.

"For leaving you alone like that. I should've know that would happen. After all, you are the prettiest girl here." He pulled away to look at you, tucking a piece of hair behind your ear. You blushed lightly.

"I know how you can make it up to me," you said playfully, even though you weren't mad at him in the first place.

"Hmm, how's that?" Luke asked, knowing from your tone that you weren't being serious. You gently set your drink down on the floor and wrapped your arms around his neck. You looked up at him, smiling cheesily.

"You could give me a kiss," you said playfully, puckering your lips at him. He smiled lovingly at you and leaned down. He kissed you softly, yet sweetly, putting his hands on your waist, holding you tightly.

After a minute, you both pulled away, looking at eachother, smiling. The look of pure adoration he held for you made you melt. "I love you, darling," he said, pecking your lips again. "So much."

"I love you too, bubs," you said, laying your head against his chest. "So much."

For the rest of the night, he didn't leave your side, making sure nobody tried messing with you. He always made sure he at least had his arm around you, so people would know you were his. He wanted everybody to know that you were his.