She looked behind her to see Jon calming Jordan down, worried about his twin brother. "Hey. Hey. What the hell was that?" Jon asked them both, looking back and forth. Emma only shrugged her shoulders, still unsure of what was happening to them. "I thought you were supposed to be an expert on this?" Jon asked her with a little temper. "I found out I was half Kryptonian less than two weeks ago, besides my Mam scrambled with my memories, my knowledge is quite limited, remember?" She reminded him, slightly annoyed. Jon only sighed, giving her a quick apology.

"Okay, that is not...that is not a panic attack" Jon moved his gaze to Jordan, who was standing up from the ground. "It's my head. Since Tag jumped me, I've been hearing this really loud high-pitched noise" Jordan admitted a little reluctantly. "Same since I woke up, couldn't even listen to music on the way here" Emma huffed, she could be very short-fused when she hasn't listened to her music.

"Jordan, if this has to do with your superpowers, then you need to tell Dad. You might need to go to the fortress to figure out what's wrong" Jon suggested, wanting to make sure his brother and friend were okay. "Jon, we can't tell Dad, all right?" Jordan pleaded with his twin. "Jordan, you need to tell him" Jon insisted, worried for his brother's wellbeing. "Look, if we tell Dad, he won't let me play football tomorrow" Jordan tried to reason with him. "Jordan" Jon hopelessly sighed, understanding his intentions. "Jon, let me have this. Those Metropolis guys–Woodrum, Cutter, Campana– they've made my life hell. Just let me shut them up, just this once" He asked, practically begging his brother.

Emma couldn't object to his pleas. She understood where he was coming from. There were plenty of boys back home who she proved wrong after they tormented her for being the only girl. Plus bullies were a load of pussies most of the time.

"Fine, but if anything happens we tell Dad, okay?" He held his hand out. Jordan shook it before quickly hugging his brother, muttering a million thank yous.

<><><>

Emma walked down into the bunker of the farmhouse, curious as to why Clark wanted her there. She noticed a big tree log with many fit imprints. "Um, right foot back. Put your hand up like a fist. Curl your thumb. Bring it back. Transfer the weight. Follow through" Clark demonstrated for Jordan, showing him where to punch. "Are you setting him up for failure?" Emma gasped in horror, running over to them.

She turned to Jordan after giving Clark a disgusted look. "No, you need to put your dominant hand in a fist, close to your face, but not too close. Then have your other hand in front of your mouth in case you need to block. Now make sure your shoulders are wide and turn your body ever so slightly. Keep your stance and make sure there's room for you to actually punch the wood when you lift all your weight into your swing" Emma demonstrated to Jordan, showing exactly what to do. She smiled at his correct stand before looking at Clark mischievously. Taking advantage of her position, Emma punched the wood perfectly and was more focused than what Clark was teaching Jordan. "Don't listen to Stupidman, I have way more experience punching people without using all my strength" Emma smirked while Jordan looked at her in awe.

"You have experience?" Jon asked, more curious about her wording than anything. Emma nodded at him. "My brother was an All-Ireland boxing champion and was in the Irish Army, he taught me a few things" Emma gave a perfectly valid reason.

"Plus... I used to beat up kids twice my size for bullying younger kids. Experience" Emma added innocently at the end, feeling Clark's gaze on her.

"Okay" Jordan gulped, still nervous that he'll break the wood in half or his hand. "Jordan... imagine–imagine this big log is Cutter's face. He's just laughing at you. Pop him. You got it" Jon encouraged him colourfully, with an enthusiastic nod from Emma. Clark gave the pair a disapproving look.