FINNAL RIDE

The coronation day was finally here I was super excited but yet still sad and heartbroken (mostly sad and heartbroken) I picked out my dress and everything *a liliac purple with a flower design print on it and of course purple high boots but clothes did not even make me happy if just the thought of apple and Thomas being together mad me angry, for the rest of the evening I kept ripping papers while my tears of sadness made it worst until a paper said believe written on it I was confused because hat was not my handwriting, then I remember how everything happend - The first day I came to this school Thomas and I been in love and a couple until apple got tried of seeing us together so she went to wonderland and burrowed a forgetmachine from the queen of hearts and used it on me and him plus told headmaster Grimm to lock me up because they did not know if I was a royal or a rebal because it did not say on my birth certificate (the reason my mom did not think it was nessicery because she wanted me to do things I wanted ) ever since that day Briar has been afraid of apple and wrote on a paper BELIEVE so that Tana could change Apples ways. This is the time Tana got angry and run for the hills but she did not she went straight to Briar ' s dorm and asked her questions and everything the only thing Briar said was "I'm sorry" repeatedly until I got fed up and swung her all the way to Apples dorm there I saw Jamie Hook talking to Apple, it was all about how girls would not leave patrick pan alone and she was his girlfriend so Apple decided to tell her to throw them in the dungeons just like she did with me. I was not going to let that happen to the other inosent girls I picked up my hair into a ponytail grabbed my extra handy wond I got from Madeline Hatter and changed into a more fighting attire (a tee top with lazy short pants and converse shoes) I kicked the door down and held Briar in captive Apples eyes looked like she did not sleep for days she tried to swing a punch at me but she missed and fell to the floor. I saw Jamie starting to cry she said "y y would u do that" I responded "because u were going to lock up inosent girls y would u do that" she looked at me and saw that I was right I got Apple and told headmaster Grimm everything and he locked her up for the next 3 months. THE STORY IS NOT Quit OVER YET !!!!