Chapter four

SIBLING THING

The executives all found themselves in the living room. Kokonoi was lying on the couch while Kakucho and Sanzu were arguing about how the cactus could have fallen on their poor colleague. "I don't know, Sanzu. The seller's story about that ghost seems legit." Sanzu's patience was getting thin. "Are you a child, Kakucho? The cactus probably just fuckin' fall 'cuz something was underneath! Stop believing everything the elderly say, all of 'em are crazy."

Kakucho wanted to retort but his superior beat him to it. "Found this." Mikey threw a rock at Kokonoi. The injured male groaned and wailed. Sanzu looked at the rock and took it. "The rock was underneath the cactus. It's big enough to make the cactus lose its balance. There's no ghost." 

Ran waited for Mikey and Sanzu to leave the room to chuckle mockingly. "What's so funny, Ran?" Ran sat down next to Kanji and ran a hand through his black and purple hair. "No, it's nothing, Mochi. Sanzu and Mikey just give me that dog and owner vibe." Kanji nodded and laughed. "I mean, Sanzu is pretty loyal to Mikey. Like a dog with its owner." Takeomi looked at Kokonoi and crouched next to him. "Are you doing good over there, Kokonoi?"

The long haired male sighed and closed his eyes. "I feel pain. How're you?" The older man shrugged. "The usual. You might wanna rinse that fiery red face, though. You look like you received your first kiss." Kokonoi scoffed and touched his face.

Rindou sighed and manspread on the seat he was slouching in. He groaned while scrolling on his phone. "What's wrong, Rin-Rin?" The younger Haitani sighed at the nickname. "So hot..." Ran gasped and leaned towards his brother. "Are you watching porn, Rin-Rin?" Mochi whistled and laughed.

Rindou groaned and pushed his brother before getting up quickly. "What? No! I meant it's hot as in, it's hot. Like, the temperature is up!" Ran and Mochi hummed and jibed at the younger male. "Just- Open the fuckin' window, man-"

There was a loud bang. Rindou and his colleagues all flinched and looked at the window next to the TV. You grinned to yourself.

"Magnificent! You wanted the window to be open right, Rin-Rin? Are you happy now~" Rindou loured at his older brother. Kakucho thought for a moment. He closed that window yesterday, didn't he? Someone couldn't have possibly opened it today, right?

Mikey was lying on his back. He wanted to be alone right now, but Sanzu made it impossible. The pinkette was humming to himself while scrolling on his phone. The leader dramatically stood up from his bed and walked over to the pinkette. Sanzu looked at his boss before standing quickly and letting his phone fall on his bed. "You need something, boss?"

Manjiro nodded and gently took Sanzu's tie in his frail hands, playing with it and twisting it softly. "...You know, Sanzu..." the pinkette swallowed his spit and his mouth slightly opened. He felt like he was drowning into his boss's dark bug eyes. "You are very annoying today... Leave, I want to be alone." The right hand man was quick to obey, he rapidly stepped outside of the room.

Mikey looked at the electronic left behind by his right hand man. He picked it up and turned the device on only to be met with him sleeping as a wallpaper. He frowned but couldn't care less. He followed Sanzu outside of the room and grabbed his wrist.

Sanzu flinched and looked behind him. "...Yes, boss?" The smaller male handed the phone over to his owner. "You left this behind." The pinkette bowed to his boss and ran down the stairs. Mikey stared at him until the pink haired male disappeared.