Chapter 6: The Big Game pt2

Start from the beginning

[WITH THE LANDON FINDERS] third person pov:

Hope and Rafael are walking through the woods of Mystic Falls trying to find the schools runaway thief (according to Hope), Landon Kirby. The pair have been walking for 30 minutes now and the entire time they have been fighting about Landon. "Look, whatever he did, I know there's a good explanation. He's the most loyal friend that I've ever had," Raf started, "He was there for me on the worst day of my life. After my girlfriend died, he was the only thing that kept me going. So let me get that knife back for you and then we can both hear him out, okay?" Hope chuckled lightly and then shook her head, "Appreciate the passion, but maybe you should exert some of it in making new friends." "What, so I can be as popular and well-liked as you?" Raf asked as he stopped walking and looked at Hope who was already staring at him, shocked. "Yeah, I've been at the school for two days and I've already heard all about Hope Mikaelson and her sunny disposition. I'll get you that stupid, not-stupid knife and the answers you want.I promise." Hope scoffs, "And why should I believe you?" she asked. "Because I don't lie." At this she laughs again, "Everybody lies," she said before pointing her head over at the nearby root cellar, "He's in the root cellar. You have 3 minutes to do this your way." "Wait, I thought the headmaster said don't engage." "Two minutes, 59. Two minutes, 58" As soon as Hope started counting Rafael took off towards the root cellar that Landon was in. "Raf? Holy hell. H-How did you find me?" Landon asked when he saw Rafael enter. "There's, um, a-a lot of crazy witchy people looking for you. There's a bus full of burned-up people." "That wasn't me." "Then who was it?" Hope asked as she appeared at the bottom of the staircase. "You said three minutes." Raf exclaimed. Hope turned to look at him "Like I said, people lie," she then looks back at Landon "Corporis Impetu" "Hey!" Raf yells as Landon is thrown against the wall. "Where's the knife?" "I don't have it. I must have lost it when I ran." "After you burned the bus?" Hope asks taking a step towards the two boys. "That wasn't me, I swear. I barely made it out of there alive." "Hope, come on," Rafael says trying to get Hope to release the spell she has on his best friend. "Last chance," Hope says walking towards them again, "who the hell was it?" "There was this girl..." Landon starts before going into a story about what happened on the bus.

~The scene changes back to the Mystic Falls Timber-wolves vs The Salvatore School Stallions annual charity football game~

"Remember the game plan Kaleb" Lizzie says as she walks over with the ball. "Girl, I used to eat townie scrubs like this for lunch. That was before I was a vampire." Stefan Salvatore, the fill in referee, blows the whistle starting the game, with the Timber-wolves almost instantly running the quick off back for a touchdown. "Nice moves Dana," Lizzie says as Dana approaches with the ball. "I know I'm supposed to do this in the end zone but.." Dana then spikes the ball at Lizzie's feet and walks away. "That went well, all things considered." Josie says somewhat optimistically as she walks over to her twin. "One word. One word and I could turn her perky little boobs to ash." "Hey, but we're not going to do that today. Today of all days right?" Josie says as she gives her sister a look, obviously trying to keep peace on the Stallions team. "For the record, the nerdling approach never got any dude anywhere." Penelope says as MG walks towards the Stallions bench for a water bottle. "Okay, you're lucky that I'm still talking to you after that stunt you pulled last night, kissing me like that." Penelope rolls her eyes and says, "I was giving you what you wanted." "No, you were taking a shot at Josie, and when someone other than Lizzie or Lillian takes a shot a Josie they tend to wake up with scabies, or their hair different colors, or their belongings spelled. You should know that better than anyone. Remember when Lillian found out that the reason Josie was so sad was because you randomly broke up with her, it took Ms. Tig and Mr.Williams two weeks to undo the spells on your stuff." "Yeah, well nothing happened this time MG." "Nothing happened yet. The only reason nothing has happened is because Lizzie was with an upset Josie all night and our little ball of energy doesn't know." Vicki tells the pair as she walks up behind MG to grab a water bottle before walking over to her twin brother. Penelope then turns back so MG, "So Lizzie's mad at you? Meaning she notices you for a change?" MG looks at her shocked, "You did that on purpose?" "I do everything on purpose. Look if Lizzie Saltzman is what you want, I can help you get her. But you're going to have to do exactly as I say." "What's in it for you?" MG asks skeptically. "Does a girl need to have a motive to do charity work?" "My sister is not charity work," Lillian says harshly as she walks up the bleachers behind Penelope with Mike and Riley in tow, "Besides, I don't know why, but Lizzie and Josie are mad at the both of you right now." "MG, next play, impress me." Penelope says ignoring Lilly. MG smiles at them before running back out onto the field.

A/N: Hey y'all sorry I haven't updated in a bit, my entire family got COVID over Labor Day weekend and then my school held homecoming to which I proceeded to mess up my knee, and then I got strep throat, then I had my grandmothers birthday and I just got back from visiting my brother in college. But a new chapter should be out by the end of the week