Chapter 3: Checking In

Beginne am Anfang

"Princess says we're keeping him, that means we're keeping him." Angel teased, smiling mischievously at Vaggie's tired glare.

"Wait, she's a princess?!" (Y/n) exclaimed, and looked at Charlie.

"Am I supposed to bow or-"

"No no no- you don't have to do any of that!" Charlie reassured.

"Youuuu sure?"

Charlie nodded.

"A-anyway, where's Nifty?"

Husk let go off his bottle. "She was cleaning those two's footprints off a while ago-"

"OH MY GOSH!"

A tiny cyclops launched herself on (Y/n)'s face.

"A man! Wait, but are you?" She spoke rapidly as she poked inside of (Y/n)'s hood.

"H-hey wait!-"

The latter kept her from seeing her face, but was cut off as Nifty pulled her hood shut.

"I'm sorry, that was rude. But I need to know!" She then slightly stretched it. "Can I see your face-"

"No! No, I-" (Y/n) forced it back shut as she panicked. "I'm not a man."

"Aww, muck!" Nifty uttered as she let herself land on the floor. "But you look like one..."

"W-well yeah, and Angel's a guy that looks like a gal."

Nifty gasped. "Angel's a man?!"

"Oh god, what have you done?!-" Nifty pounced on Angel's face, interrupting him as he struggled to get the tiny demon off.

"Pathetic." Husk murmured, then took another swig.

"Eheh..." Charlie nervously said. "Well that was Nifty. Now all that's left is..."

Mara tilted her head. "Is...?"

"H-huh..." Charlie turned to every direction, then looked back confused. "Where's Alastor?"

"Who's Alastor?"

"Well that would be me, of course!"

The two guests jumped back to see the radio demon behind them.

"W-woah, were you always there?!"

Alastor wrapped his arm around (Y/n) and pulled her closer.

"Always hazbin, dear!"

His smile grew wider at the sound of Angel's annoyed groan, Nifty letting go of the spider and speeding towards Alastor, like a puppy greeting her owner.

Mara then flinched as Alastor then wrapped his other arm around her, pulling her in the same way he did with (Y/n).

"Now that we've all introduce ourselves, I feel it's only fair that you two do the same!"

"Oh right, I'm (Y/n-, I mean Enig- I mean, shit!"

"Heh, ya doin' good toots?" Angel teased.

"Y-yeah, okay, let me try that again. I'm Enig-"

"(Y/n)! Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel!"

"Actually it's the Happy Hotel-"

"If you came for entertainment, then you came to the right place!" Alastor announced, cutting Charlie off.

"About that..."

(Y/n) stepped away from Alastor's grasp.

"I didn't want to come here at all."

"W-what?" Charlie asked distraught. "Why not?"