V. 'THATS THE SPIRIT ODETTE!'

Start from the beginning

"im tristian." the boy next to Brady said waving his hand at odette who waved back.

"odette." brady and tristian nodded their head trying to remember the names of everyone.

"hey, im Rebecca!" the black hair girl from besides madeleine said sending odette a smile. "madeleine is right you are very pretty."

"oh come on, you are as well. all of you guys are." odette said leaning back against her seat and looking over to the guys who smiled. tristian looked down at his lap while Brady raised his eyebrows at odette.

"that's a new compliment, I've never been called pretty. you?" Brady asked tristian who lifted his head up shaking his head and then looking over to the front where four more boys entered the tent.

odette froze. she got completely tense in her spot and she leaned forward in her chair squinting her eyes trying to see if her vision was just playing mind tricks on her or if she was just starting to go insane.

"that's everyone!" Scott announced to everyone clapping his hands and pulling down the tent so that nothing from the outside of the tent distracted them. odette made eye contact with the long curly hair boy who was also shocked to see her there.

the four boys who just entered the room went over to find their name and sat down. miguel just so happened to sit across from her. the tables were located like a square with one open space in the front where there wasn't a table.

madeleine, rebecca and odette sitting on the left tables, brady, tristian and the youngest boy of them sitting on the back tables, miguel, two boys their age sitting to his left on the right tables. with one spot for the person who odette was most excited and nervous to see sitting next to miguel.

"if you don't know yet, hi im scott the director," Scott said pointing to himself and then over to a male next to him, "this is christopher, the screenwriter."

christoper waved his hands at the group of young actos who muttered a hi back to the older man. "for the next," Scott glanced down at his wrist that didn't held any type of jewelry or watch, making the newly known cast to laugh at Scott who smiled looking back up at them, "3 or so months we will be who you're gonna be working with! christopher continue."

christoper chuckled shaking his head at Scott who stepped backwards and opened his arms out to christoper to step forward and talk to the cast now.

"well, you'll also be working along side Ethan hawke." christoper looked at all the teens and preteens who were all starting to get more excited about this new project. "who is late bringing doughnuts."

Scott laughed nodding his head knowing that ethan called him telling him that, he wanted to get the kids doughnuts before they start filming and he ends up making them cry.

"well let's get started by introducing each other!" scott said stepping forward again and clapping his hands giddily at them. "it's like a first day of school all over again."

odette hates the first day of school. especially when they ask for you to stand up and say your name and an interesting fact.

"your name and an interesting fact." christoper said as if he was reading odettes mind. the girl groaned lowly throwing her head back quickly and then back forward.

"that's the spirit odette!" scott pointed over at odette who's face turned red looking down at her lap as everyone turned their head over towards her. "we're start with Rebecca and go around."

scott gave them a thumbs up making them all nod their head. rebecca stood up from her seat looking from the two adults and over to her newly cast.

"hi, im rebecca—"

"hi rebecca." Scott and Christopher said giving the kids a look to copy what they did which they all did, making Scott and christoper roll their eyes at the teenagers monotone.

rebecca laughed before continuing, "an interesting fact?" rebecca asked making the two adults nod their head, "oh, I like to play the piano."

rebecca smiled at them and when she was going to go sit down the adults clapped loudly, like before, giving the kids a look which they quickly copied what they were doing.

madeleine stood up next shyly, she was possibly the youngest out of all of them, her and the boy sitting next to tristian.

"hi, im Madeleine—"

"hi Madeleine."

"this reminds me when i first started quittin—" christoper shook his head at Scott who quickly shut down what he was saying, not being appropriate to say to a bunch of teenagers.

"an interesting fact will be i love drawing." she said feeling unsure about her answer but sat back down with everyone clapping for her.

odette was next. she stood up from her seat and gave them all a awkward and shy smile, "hi, im odette."

"hi odette."

odette nervously looked at all of them letting out a chuckle, "an interesting fact will be that i love to read."

"for fun?" scott asked frowning his eyebrows at the younger girl who nodded her head making Scott let out a hum and clap his hands at the girl who sat down, the rest of them clapping as well.

then it went on for the rest of them. Brady, Tristan, banks, miguel, mason, and jacob.

"wasnt that fun?" Scott asked smiling widely at the teens who nodded their head. during it they all let out a few laughs of their own. odette already loved it here, she loves how quickly they all got comfortable with each other, how it already feels like they're gonna be good friends. 

Scott continued talking about how the deal of them filming was going to go, the way they were going to section everything, and most importantly ( for odette at least ) where their trailers were gonna be. somewhere in the middle of that Ethan hawke entered the tent with with two doughnut boxes in each side of his arms smiling widely at the teens who were freaking out on the inside.

it was a great way to start their first day but the only thing odette was thinking about is that she's gonna be filming with the boy who she already met.