Nice To Meet You - Chapter 2

.

.

The ride to the bus stop was rocky,
I remember trying to take a small nap and getting woken up by the bumpy pathway every time i tried, so i got no sleep in the end.

Hopper stopped his truck.

"We're here guys"  He said.

El and i hopped out of the truck and after hugging hopper one last time we headed for the bus stop seats, there was a huge crowd of people gathered around the bus stop.  I inhaled and slowly started going towards them.

Even though i dont like people much, i really am excited for this summer camp, I thought to myself.

The bus arrived right as we stood beside the others and everyone was pushing and pulling trying to get into the bus, probably to get good seats.

I lost el while we were in the bus, after looking around for her i saw her sitting by a redhead.  "great"  i thought to myself.  Walking towards the opside of where she and the redhead were, i was pushed and 2 boys got the seats instead.  "sorry"  they both said in sync.  "uh-uhm no worries"  i replied.  Walking further behind the bus i felt eyes staring right into me and it made me feel anxious.  I need to find a seat  i said to myself while qyickenmy paste. Finally at the back of the bus, there was a free seat next to a raven haired boy, his hair was curly, long and basically everywhere, but it suited him.

He looked up at me and his eyes shone in the sun, i could also see his freckles, naybe i was admiring hid face too much because he raised an eyebrow and looked at me confused.

I suddenly sat down and looked at himand he looked back.
"S-Sorry!  Just didn't want anyone to get this seat before me"  i squeaked out then covered my mouth. It's alright he laughed,  I sighed and sat back.

After pulling out my phone  i texted Nicholas, my boyfriend.

Willy- Im on the bus now

Seen.

I scooted over and looked out of the window.  "Its beautiful."

"I'm mike"  The raven haired boy said while putting his hand out to shake mine. He had a silly grin on his face and it made me break out in a smile.

"I'm Will"  I replied back shaking his hand.

After a bit of awkward silence, he decided to break it, tap me on the shoulder and ask for my number.

"I have a boyfriend"  i replied instantly.

"Oh no not like that- i actually meant  um to get you your number because yeah well you seem cool, and id like to be friends and this awkward silence is killing me so maybe you don't like to talk and we can just add each other and message instead unless you like don't want t-"

Before he could finish i put my hand up to indicate him to stop.

" sure" i said as i took his phone and out my number in.

"Here" I said while giving him his phone back.

After that it was comfortable silence.
This time i decided to start the conversation and text him.

Willy: Hey

Mike: Heyy👋

Willy: i don't mind talking, i just didn't feel like talking today

Mike : Oh that's fine

After a few minutes

Will: and they came running down stairs cause they smelt the breakfast