Chapter 3.

"Well yea So Am i" Autumn said as she was cut off my my phone ringing. it was Aubrey i hesitated then answerd. "Umm Heyy" I said in a kinda shivering voice. "Hey ill be home in 3 days going to janofest with the boys be good love you i left money in the safe.""Kay bye love you" i said." love you too" Aubrey said an hung up."you do not know how terrified i was when i was talking to her" i said. "yea kinda did you were shaking" Autumn said in a playful voice. "BUt i dont know how to do this. i-i cant." i said. "maybe you should tell nash hes right their."I turned around and their he was in brown cacies and a blue tie-die shirt. i turned around again i asked autumn should i? and sure nough. she noddedn i got up and walked out of the store. "hey babe"nash said in a happy voice while hugging me i hugged him and said "hey " back. "theirs something i needa tell you" "what is it babe anything" "well a couple months ago we kinda you know and when we did that i sorta kinda got Pregnant." I said in a sad voice. "you-What! I will not be the father i am 15! i will not be their for you naomi your on your own on this one!" he screamed then stormed away. "but-but nash." i turned around and autumn was at the door. " oh Nay. Im sorry." And she ran up to me "I bursted out in tears. and she walked me to the car i got in the passanger seat and just sat their like a lifeless figure. I think she was sadder than me because she was gonna say something a couple times but noting came out when we arrived home she helped me out of the car and we went up to our room. i fell back on my bed and started crying. 'Oh that bitch is getting roasted!" autumn screamed and pulled out her phone and starting texting a couple mins later she was done she through down her phone and hugged me ."come on nay ik you tough get through this if he wont be the father.I WILL!" I laughed and she did too. we started talking and suddenly we both fell asleep.