End of the Soldiers

Sebastian POV

I wake up on the ground in a junkyard and look around to see all my brothers and sisters just waking up as well. I see three teenagers just off the ground and gave each other high-fives and walked away. There's just one person that I want to see but that's the problem she's not here. All I remember is getting an order to build a satellite and not wanting my little sister in a dangerous environment so I placed her in a treehouse that I created when she was a few months old. Just in case and now I'm glad I created that place because I don't remember much of anything except my sister. I have taken care of my little ever since she was born and she is the youngest of us all and she is my little princess.

After I order everyone to follow me to get my sister we went on our way. We arrived at the tree house and I started to climb the hidden ladder into the tree house and see her at the window holding, petting, and singing to a baby squirrel who seems to be falling asleep. "S-28 I'm back" I whisper so I don't scare her or the squirrel. S-28 sets her pet down on the blanket I set on the floor for her. She picked up her baby blanket I was able to get her a while ago, turns around with a huge smile on her face and runs into my open awaiting arms. I pick here up and hug her very tightly. I'm happy she is in my arms again.

I have one arm tightly rapped around my sister as I climb down the ladder with the other. S-28 has her little arms rapped around my neck and on her shoulder is her baby blanket and the baby squirrel. "So where's your new friends mom? What's your new friends name?" I asked while landing on the ground gracefully and start the short walk to the park.

"His mommy dead so I take care of him now. And I named him Fred." S-28 said in her little voice that was laced with sadness. Oh did I forget to say I'm bionic so is my little princess and all my brothers and sisters.

We get to the park and I see one of the teenagers from earlier so I tell everyone to hide behind the bushes. Well everyone except S-28 who was on the ground hiding behind and clinging onto my legs. Whenever S-28 gets scared she clings onto me but I don't mind at all. The only thing is when she gets mad or to upset then her commando app takes over her and I'm the only one that can calm her down before she hurts someone. Ok back to right know he saw me smiled and started to walk over to me. S-28 grabbed onto my black pant leg and very very slowly peeked out of her hiding place. The guy didn't see S-28 even though she was peeking out from behind my pants and it didn't look like he was going to see her and I was grateful. Now I can see if he is a threat to any of my siblings but I had to make sure before I brought S-28 out. So I asked "are you a threat to me or my siblings?" He just shook his head and smiled at me so I took that as a good signal. I put my hand behind me and S-28 grapped it without showing herself and I pulled my little sister out gently and slowly so as to not scare her or the guy in front of me. "Hey princess don't be scared he is not a threat to any of us." She looked at me unsure of what to do, her hand was still in mine so I rubbed her little hand and knelt down in front of her. "S-28 he won't hurt you or me. How about you come out for a few seconds and then all three of us can go into the woods and you can find some new friends how about that?" She smiled and nodded her head before she tightened her grip on my hand and pulled me into the woods while I grabbed the guy.

"Hi I'm Adam." The guy said as we started walking on the path.

"I'm S-3 and that is S-28 my youngest sister." I said pointing at my little princess.

"Hey I have an idea why don't you and your sister come back to my house with me. I bet my family would love to see you are not evil anymore."

"I would love that. My sister needs more of a family than just me taking care of her. I'll let her know what's going on." I walked slowly over to my princess who was siting on a log petting a doe. "Hey princess. Who's this new friend you've found."

In her sweet innocent and young voice she said "this is Mary she is going to have a baby in the next week or two. Ha can she come with us wherever we are going?"

"Of course princess anything for you." I said giving her my best smile. I never was able to give her the best life so when it came to me and the wild animals around her she was happy and that's all I want for my little sister. I take her hand while she tells Mary to follow her. The smile on S-28's face is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Oh did I forget to mention she is only five? Yes oh well she is she is my five year old sister and I will die before something or someone can hurt her.