The Garden

I walked along the path, humming to myself an Elvis song (you can pick any as she told me everyone has different taste) while breathing in slowly and exhaling equally the same speed. I could smell the flowers around me and it gave off such a pure scent. I brushed the tip of my fingers against the soft petals of the flowers, which instantly shot tingles through my body. It was an interesting feeling and it gave me excitement. I knew most of the flowers around me as they were (luckily) the ones I like. I picked a lavender from its stem and smelled it, instantly glad I did. Although, it's scent was incredible, the colour was also a very pretty shade of purple (NO WONDER).
I decided to make a game, naming as many as I can. I think I did a reasonable job!
After my mini game I created, I decided to pick more flowers of lavender, red and pink roses, and sunflowers. I sat by a nearby hill, carrying my bundle of flowers. I looked down at the garden I created, before getting stuck into making a flower crown, which I successfully pulled together. The roses were the main base while the lavenders were shown around the front, with the sunflowers stuck into where I saw fit. I gently placed my new created crown on my head before slowly lying down. I looked up at the sky to realise the clouds were forming shapes. The ones I first saw were a rabbit, a swan, a high heel and a castle. "Pretty"
I thought. I closed my eyes before hearing Elvis play in the background.
"I...can't...help...falling in love...with...you" I heard Elvis's calming and amazing voice in the background. I couldn't be happier. I was in my happy place after all...where nothing bad could happen.
My space to get away from reality and it's tough challenges that come with it.
My space nobody knew, nor could enter other then me. That was the special part about it. I was the only person who knows of its existence and it's forever going to stay that way.
(A happier ending)