Part 1

So lets begin

Avinash - Susheela... Where's my coffee.

Susheela - ha la rahi hu.

She was bringing the coffee but she looses her grip on the hot mug and it slipped from her hands.

Avinash - ab kya kiya tumne.

She starts cleaning up the coffee from the floor.

Avinash came the kitchen.

Avinash - tum ek kaam theek se nahi kar sakti. I am already late for the office, why the hell you don't take it seriously!

Susheela - sorry I'll make it again.

He held her hand and makes her stands.

Avinash - tumhe kabhi kuch karna hi nahi chaiye kyoki tum hamesha sab galat hi karti ho!

Susheela - ah.. Sorry avi.. Please mera hath chhodo.

He twisted her wrist tightly.

Susheela - ah.. Avi please.

Avi - age se agar aisa kuch kiya tumne to pata hai na. Mai kya kar sakta hu.

Susheela - hm..

Avi - good ab apne ye aansoo pocho and clean this mess properly.

He left. She held her wrist it was paining a lot. She takes out an ice pack from the freezer and kept it on her wrist to prevent the wound from swelling.

Suddenly the door bell rung

She goes and opened the door its Pramod.

Pramod - hi myself Dr Pramod chautala, I am your new neighbour and i would like to invite you and your family to my house. I'll be happy if you will join us at the gathering.

Susheela - yeah sure.

She said with a warm smile he handed her the invitation card and left.

Just after that Avinash left for his office.

Then. She cleaned up the house and bandaged her wrist. She went to her room having a coffee and have a moment of silence.

When she came in her room and found him.

She came closer to her window's glass and looked at him.

Susheela - is that him?

She clearly looked at him.

He was changing his clothes.
When he removed his shirt ah.. He is damn hot..

But soon his eyes fell on her gazing at him. She came and closed the window with the curtains.

Her heart Beat increased in seconds the way he was looked at her. He is killing.

Aankho me teri
Ajab ajab si
Adaae hai
Dil ko bana de
Jo patang
Saase ye teri
Vo hawaye
Hai...

Vote - 35

Thank you 🙂