| Roommates |

3rd Person POV

Dream woke up a few hours after passing out next to techno. Dream hissed at the sobbing pain coming form every part of this body. Dream was in his Normal attire, his green hoodie, black jean, combat boats and a black turtleneck under his hoodie but everything was coved in dry blood and a few rips there and then. Dream's eyes once fill with jade green now dull.

Dream sat in the corner looking around his cell which by now he knows top to bottom considering how long he's be in there. Dream stopped looking around when his eyes landed on techno. Techno was wearing what he usually wears, his black pants with a white button up shirt with a red cape. Technobalde also had his pig mask and his golden crown on. He was sleeping, guess traveling across the SMP and walking though a giant prison really does a number on the pig.

Dream laid there for the next few hours thinking about everything really till he hears a yawn coming from Techno, Dream stays silent not wanting to start a conversation about what happen early and about where he got his inquiries from. Sure he hates Quackity but for some reason he doesn't want Techno to know about it, maybe because he'll take pity on him and think he's weak. 

Techno stretched his arms upwards, waking up and Dream flinches at the sudden movement coming from him. Techno seems to notices this by brushes it off. "Good to see you awake sleeping head" Techno says in a happily tone. "Whatever" Dream says moving his head towards the wall.

"Aww is someone cranky towards his new roommate that not very nice" Techno says teasing Dream. "Roommates?" Dream questions Techno while his voice is still raspy for being unused for a while other than screening for his 'visits'. "Yeah since were staying here for awhile might as well make ourselves at home." Techno says. Dream just sighs, staying with Techno was going to be hard (and exhausting) for the next while.

A few days past with Dream and Techno in prison still. Techno hasn't pressed Dream on about his inquiries yet he figures he should wait for the right time to ask.

Meanwhile at Phils

Phils POV

Techno isn't back yet it's been a few days already. I've sent out Tommy and Wilbur to see if they've heard anything in the SMP maybe something bad happen while he was out, maybe he has gotten hard or worse- 

Then Tommy slammed door on the way in then Wilbur followed behind him. "TOMMY STOP SLAMMING THE DOOR" I yelled out, Tommy and Wilbur walked into the living room. I was sitting on one of the chairs next to the fireplace which was lit. "Any news?" I ask. Tommy and Wilbur looked at each other then back to me with worried looks. "He—He's in locked up in prison." Tommy says looking down. My face fell, I was speechless. How did he end up in prison? Was he trying to break Dream out? What good will come of that? Is he OK? Questions keep coming then Wilbur snapped me out of thinking. "What if we break him out?" 

Tommy and I looked him like he was crazy (Which he kinda is) "B-Break him out? Have you seen that prison?" I don't know if we could do that I mean it's impossible to break in or out. "And what about DREAM! He's in there!" Tommy yelled. 

I sigh and look down then back up again. "If it's for Techno I'll do it" Wilbur nodded, Tommy took awhile but silently agreed.

"He'll be hella grounded when he gets back" I muttered.

________________________________________________________________________________

Words 612

Hi y'all 

I'll try updated as much as I can 

Please if you have any ideas till me :) 

Bye <3