002

𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘥𝘯𝘦

- - - - - - - - - - -

I sped home and ran to my room, hoping mother hadn't noticed I left. 

Right then and there my door opened to show my mom, I nearly had a heart attack. 

"Oh good, you're here." she says. 

"Yeah, what's up?" I asked.

"Dishes? Now." she responds and I sigh.

I knew what I had to do. AND I was in for some long hours of scrubbing. I scrambled to the kitchen and just chose a random recommended playlist called 'teen beats'. It was kinda basic but eh. I looked to the sink and there it was. The HUGE pile of dishes. You might assume I'm being a dramatic bitch but no I am not exaggerating- How do three people use these many dishes in a day, well mostly two. Because I don't eat, I don't know why but I just don't eat. 

Yada yada yada I don't think anyone wants to hear the details of me scrubbing dishes; 'Oh I am now scrubbing off this cheese from this tiny platter'

Anyways I head back to my room and scroll through insta when my mom burst in (It's like she knew that I finished and had free time for once in my life) and told me to go to sleep. 

THE WOMAN EVEN TOOK MY GODDAMN PHONE. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The next day I woke up too some sort of ritual I think being performed over my body by.... 

ACTUALLY I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THE FUCK THIS IS. 

I quickly sprung up and saw some weird blonde dude with glasses standing over me with... candles, something that's got smoke coming from it, and some book. 

"Who the hell are you, and what the hell are you doing in MY room?!" I asked. 

"Calm down, young child, or my purifying ritual won't affect you." he said and I let out a laugh. Not a 'That's  funny' laugh but an 'Are you kidding me right now' laugh. 

"Dude, you're kidding right? One, you are literally as tall as me. And I'm short so you can't be that much older than me and two, the fuck is a 'purifying ritual'." I questioned. 

My mom decided to walk in just as she heard me say the word 'fuck'. 

'Well, that's just great.'

"LANGUAGE ARIADNE" she exclaimed as soon as she heard. 

I'm not gonna lie, I felt betrayed when I realized she was the one that hired the blonde surfer dude in glasses. But I also wasn't surprised. My mom is very odd. But she's ALSO very Christian, religious and spiritual. So I started to piece together that that was the reason she'd called this dude. 

"Mommm, who the hell is this???" I asked, irritated. 

"This is Malcolm. He's a spiritual ritualist." she responded looking at Malcolm with an approving look on her face.

"Ma he looks like he's my age" I replied, highly annoyed at this rate.

"Exactly!" She says, 

"Now you guys can be good friends AND church buddies." 

I mentally face palmed at that. 

I groaned and went to the bathroom before pushing the blonde surfer dude, Malcolm  and my mother out of the room. 

"Bye bye now" I said.

As Malcolm and Mom tried to push through the door, 

I screamed, 

"I'M CHANGINGGG" knowing they'd leave then.

Surely enough I heard their footsteps recede down the hallway and I sighed while locking the door. 

I also decided I probably should change, otherwise Mother Dearest would have another  reason to kill me or even worse- put me into saturday school  again. 

A/N: Hello people reading this, probably really crappy, book. I think I have a thing for writing at 2-4 AM, seeing as I literally ALWAYS write my chapters around this stupid time. 

Honestly if you read my shitty writing, which I see people are, props to you for making it through.

Also feel free to roast my writing and comment on random parts for no reason- I don't mind and they're kinda entertaining to read.

Hope y'all have a good day (or night ofc) 

- Your lovely amazing author, Alexander Graham Bell :)