Fnaf theory 1 (this gets DARK)

FNAF is the story of death. Specifically, the journey between life and death.

I know this is a fair mentioned theory by other people, but I needed to add more reasoning to it.

So. Let's start with fnaf one, shall we? 

In fnaf 1, you play as mike Afton, this has been made fairly obvious. But, this theory connects to the theory that the crying child, and mike are the same person!  So, predating fnaf one, Crying Child/mike was bitten and it was said that he died a few days AFTER the event of the bite. I think that within those few days, he was slowly losing his life (this counts 1-6...help wanted, security breach, and Special delivery not included.) Throughout the course of 6 days... Why 6, you ask? Well, six seems to be a reoccurring number in fnaf. 6 nights have to be finished before custom night, 6 kids (now chica, Freddy, bonnie, foxy, golden Freddy, and puppet) were some of the first to die, and this theory itself is revolving around the first 6 games!

So you might be wondering why I think it's the story if dying...like, yes, mike is dying, but how does that tie in the games?

Well, every 3 games, there is a fire...it's just a fact by now...I think that this fire can be showing that his real body is simply in the hospital, possibly on drugs keeping him alive (supported by the fact that in fnaf 4 there is an Easter egg beside the bed showing hospital equipment, but I'll get to that later), and when the fire starts it's him trying to let go of living, and it is known that body temperature drops when someone is dying, so the air around him might feel far warmer because of low body temperature. I'll revisit this thought at the end, so store this in you memory for now.

In fnaf 4, like I said, there is an Easter egg beside the bed showing hospital equipment. This was highly noticed by fans everywhere by now, but that's just the smallest piece I got from fnaf 4! Like I said earlier, the fnaf 3 fire could have been a death attempt gone wrong...but I also believed this could have made the possible drugs more potent, or he was going into a bad trip even... #4 in my opinion, was the scariest of all the games and I'd prolly still get nightmares... But it leads to the question... Why is it so scary, and then it brightens a bit with the next games? Well, the failed death attempt mixed with possibly a bad trip can easily warp anything in a child's mind into pure NIGHTMARES (Pun intended UwU). Chances are, he was scared of death at that point and wanted to keep living...not to mention THIS IS STILL A KID! In the other games, he is an adult, I think that is because he feels that he is mature, or brave or what, but after the failure he is lowered to that state of helplessness... Like a young child...

Also, side note, the frontal lobe, which crying child lost, controls consciousness, communication, memory, attention, and other important things, which explains why each of his experience might take place at different ages he hasn't reached, because he's replacing real memories with false ones. And why in each one, he doesn't truly communicate and why he stayed in his coma state.

OK, SO, sister location! This is where we actually see a small bit of healing actually! So, the lore itself on this gane was surrounding the Afton FAMILY, and not just individuals (though Elizabeth got a lot of attention compared to most, but I won't take about her yet) so, this might be were he is starting to regain what memories of his family survived. And tying in with the soap opera vampire TV show lore thing that just kinda existed... I think he was starting to remember how broken his family was...I mean, his father didn't want him as a child, his mom was just existing and trying to succeed in being a mother, and his sister wasn't even mentioned in the show which makes me think she might not have been that involved in his life....but then this got me thinking... Circus Baby AND Ballora are haunted by and their designs are based off of Mike's mother and sister... His mother shown to be attacking him via animatronic and his sister shown manipulating him, and also showing signs of gaslighting with him... This leads me to believe that his mother might've abused him and just wanted him out of her life and to live with his father, and his sister was gaslighting, manipulative, and probably turned people against him, thus bullies attacking him.

Anyway, onto the final game on the list!...and the reason I HATE vents with a burning passion....Fnaf 6/simulator.... So...I won't actually go into much depth within the actual game itself, just a line or two and the end fire scene... "I always come back" is Scraptrap/springtrap/will Afton's words. Now, it is supposed to be all ominous and scary, but remember, in this theory this is a kid with head issues and maybe drugs. Those words can easily be said with different tones just to change the mood. I think that Mike's father might've said that to him at least once (because his parents are divorced / not living together) and his brain is still piecing together memories... So it mignt've just been a memory of a mad father mixed with those words that created a false memory... Or even something completely different! Which leads you to think...maybe he wasn't that bad of a father? I mean, maybe it was actually his mother that wanted to keep him for some reason, and his father trying to save Mike from a bad home life? We don't know! THANKS A LOT SCOTT-! But anyway the final burn of the 6 games... It lead to the final death of not just the animatronics... But also Mike. You see, throughout all of this, I believed that each animatronic represented a demon of his past (I'm telling you now, I am not Christian or anything...so I am not trying to turn this all biblical or anything, but I do mention angels, demons, and heaven and stuff-) and throughout this all, these demons prevented young mike to pass and go up to heaven...in fact, I believe that the failed attempt to death was actually about to lead him to hell (as many people believe that suicide sends people there). So, when he "started" that business, he was purposefully bringing together his demons and making amends with his past, which in a child's point of view, is scary and dangerous. And when he finally made amends (or didn't, I mean, we have more games for a reason-) the building burned with him and his family, and other people (possibly past bullies and such) inside. Now, I can't honestly make a prediction on where he ended up because we technically don't know his full story and what he is like just as a normal person. But it is needless to say, he had Guardian Angels with him along the way...some, completely useless like the phone guys, some just kinda existed like Helpy, and the plushes you can boop in-game...Some just existing to annoy like that one pad thing with eyes in SL, ...and some actually helping (although it's only for her benefit, because she's Gaslighting) like Circus baby (who I am on the fence about because she's obviously TERRIBLE, but she seems to hold a special place with Mike)

Anyway, that was my theory that took 3 hours of research, and 2 hours of writing:) 

Tell me what you think in the comments, and if you want more stuff like this:)

Goodnight loves!💖